Home Ratings & Reviews
Options

EL MEJOR Espresso

jd50aejd50ae Posts: 7,900 ✭✭✭✭✭
I like a DE Java Mint every once in awhile but they are expensive. So I saw these and bought a Mazo on SPRINT. My experience with box pressed has, until these, always been good. One out of 12 has had a decent draw but the rest are all failures and gave me a headache. Draw is terrible and my next step is to further dry box them for a week at least.

Comments

• Options
    Well I tried another this morning and the draw was good. Very rich and flavorful but I doubt I will but anymore.
  • Options
    Retircs1Retircs1 Posts: 453
    El Mejor Espresso I was looking to try that too hmmm sounded tasty from the info about it . That is a Mexican box press right?
  • Options
    Retircs1:
    El Mejor Espresso I was looking to try that too hmmm sounded tasty from the info about it . That is a Mexican box press right?

Yes. But don't buy any. I will send you a couple and hope you get lucky.
  • Options
    brianetz1brianetz1 Posts: 4,134 ✭✭✭
    jd50ae:
    I like a DE Java Mint every once in awhile but they are expensive. So I saw these and bought a Mazo on SPRINT. My experience with box pressed has, until these, always been good. One out of 12 has had a decent draw but the rest are all failures and gave me a headache. Draw is terrible and my next step is to further dry box them for a week at least.

this is very interesting. i was given one of these in my lotto winnings, and eventually tried it and it gave me a headache also.....wonder what that is?