Home Trades, Passes and Bombs

5 Vegas Classic Double Corona Up For Trade

HaysHays Posts: 2,337 ✭✭✭
Ok, so I bought 20 of these on a daily deal a while back, and I've been slowly smoking through them (and giving them away). It's a nice stick, but I've ended up smoking it more often than I would otherwise because I got it so cheap. So, I'm just putting this out there for anybody who might be interested:

I've got 8 of them left - willing to trade as much or as little as you might want for:

Any Ccom house blends (especially the Purple label, but I haven't tried any of them yet)
Any Nubs (haven't had any..been wanting to try them)
Rocky '90 any size
Perdomo Lot 23 any size/wrapper
Or much of anything else you might want to give up. Doesn't hurt to ask (please do!).

Anybody interested?
¨The cure for anything is salt water: sweat, tears, or the sea¨ - Isak Dinesen

¨Only two people walk around in this world beardless - boys and women - and I am neither one.¨

Comments

• HaysHays Posts: 2,337 ✭✭✭
    Really???? C'mon guys... I know it's a cheap stick, but more than one of ya has mentioned liking them for morning smokes and whatnot... I'm just looking to get better usage out of them than just smoking them cuz I have them.

¨Only two people walk around in this world beardless - boys and women - and I am neither one.¨
  • alienmisprintalienmisprint Posts: 3,964 ✭✭✭
    I'd be interested, but I don't have anything on the list of what you are looking for. I'll go upstairs and check the humis and coolers, I'll shoot you a PM in a little bit with what I do have for trade, if you're interested.
    Dank ya sir! Responded to your PM

Thread closed! Alien's come through with an awesome offer, and we're good to go.

• alienmisprintalienmisprint Posts: 3,964 ✭✭✭
    Awesome says he, I'm the one getting the good end of the deal....mwuhahahahahha!
  • gmill880gmill880 Posts: 5,947
    alienmisprint:
    Awesome says he, I'm the one getting the good end of the deal....mwuhahahahahha!

Says the Alien as he's beamed into the mothership ...