5 Vegas Cask Strength II is like..

5 Vegas Cask Strength II is like...... If you had to compare to something else

Comments

• Options
    betasynnbetasynn Posts: 1,249
    A perfect steak. I freaking LOVE these.
  • Options
    jsnakejsnake Posts: 5,979 ✭✭✭✭✭
    boobies. I like boobies and I like 5 Vegas Cask Strength II.
  • Options
    alienmisprintalienmisprint Posts: 3,964 ✭✭✭
    I can't really think of any other cigars that taste like it, but the new Diesels do have some similar traits. Basically, it is as super smooth, slightly creamy smoke with just enough pepper to keep it interesting. And it is wierd, but it has a very meaty feel to it, like Beta said. All in all it is an excellent cigar, and if I didn't already have a box on hand, I would be all over the Daily Deal today.
  • Options
    bibbybibby Posts: 152
    Just pulled the trigger on two of the daily deals; one of the few 5 Vegas I haven't had yet and based on everyones responses and $2.59 per stick price no brainer!
  • Options
    kingjk729kingjk729 Posts: 2,579 ✭✭✭
    I grabbed two as well ..... i had my first Cask II about two weeks ago and have been obsessed so now i'll have a few to rest in the humi ..... i also have 10 series A coming and 10 cuba libre as well ..... the wife is gonna have my head when she sees 30 more cigars show up. O well i'll just tell her that an alien from Louisiana sent them to me ......LOL
  • Options
    Garen BGaren B Posts: 977
    I can agree with you guys about the meaty feeling you get with the Cask Strength II, I tested it out a few months back when I smoked this while BBQing some carne asada, pollo asada and some burgers. I really hope heaven is like that experience because that was a glorious day, the cigar was great, the meat was perfect, and I was at peace with the world.
  • Options
    phobicsquirrelphobicsquirrel Posts: 7,347 ✭✭✭
    ditto, good cigar.
  • Options
    LukoLuko Posts: 2,003 ✭✭
    alienmisprint:
    I can't really think of any other cigars that taste like it, but the new Diesels do have some similar traits. Basically, it is as super smooth, slightly creamy smoke with just enough pepper to keep it interesting. And it is wierd, but it has a very meaty feel to it, like Beta said. All in all it is an excellent cigar, and if I didn't already have a box on hand, I would be all over the Daily Deal today.
    I'm gonna have to try me some diesels...cask strength is by far my favorite cinco vegas and meaty/chewy is a good description. Mmmmmmmm, now I want one. I didn't realize it was the daily deal...better go order one.
  • Options
    Duder2Duder2 Posts: 926
    I loved it, slightly peppery with a good leathery meaty quality that comes on a little ways in. Flawless burn too, an all round great smoke and a powerhouse despite it's smoothness.
  • Options
    Matt MarvelMatt Marvel Posts: 930
    I got a hint of BBQ ribs believe it or not. All in all, I love this damn cigar!
  • Options
    cholmes8310cholmes8310 Posts: 1,585
    I'm gonna have to break out another one of these. I had my first with about a month age on it, and was pretty disappointed. It felt heavy in the hand and well packed, but when I lit it up, it had NO resistance on the draw. It kinda gave it a weird mouth feel when smoking it. Burned about half way, then died out. Flavor was pretty good, but seems like I just got one with construction problems.

Thinking about it, I do have two more with about 4 months on em now. Think I need to fire one up.
  • Options
    jsnakejsnake Posts: 5,979 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Definitely try another one. This is one of my favorites and has so much to offer.
  • Options
    Duder2Duder2 Posts: 926
    jsnake:
    Definitely try another one. This is one of my favorites and has so much to offer.
    ^ Ditto!
  • Options
    zoom6zoomzoom6zoom Posts: 1,214
    I'm gonna have to try me some diesels..
    They're great. Fabulous smoke, and the construction is amazing. They look just gorgeous, got to spend some time looking at them before lighting one up! Almost through the fiver I bought, gotta grab a box of these soon (but not today... bought a new rifle today).