Home General Discussion

Turned into a noob again.

roland_7707roland_7707 Posts: 2,833 ✭✭✭
Just had a medium bodied stick and it kicked my butt. Iv been out of the game for too long. Lol
Does this happen to anyone else?
One God, One Truth

Comments

• Bob_LukenBob_Luken Posts: 10,004 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Not often but when it happens to me I just kinda' get a icky feeling. Usually, I can't tell if I'm getting ANY nicotine unless I get too much. Sometimes, I think it's just me and my metabolism as to whether or not I get too much of a reaction because I believe the cigars are probably more consistent than my ability to process nicotine at any given moment.
  • Ken_LightKen_Light Posts: 3,537 ✭✭✭
    Might not be you, I think underfermented tobacco can do that. Could have been a quality control problem. Or, if you've been out some time...yeah, coulda been you. ;)
    ^Troll: DO NOT FEED.
  • HaysHays Posts: 2,337 ✭✭✭
    Ken Light:
    Might not be you, I think underfermented tobacco can do that. Could have been a quality control problem. Or, if you've been out some time...yeah, coulda been you. ;)
    This. But also, happens to me too - I used to enjoy cigars at least 2-3 days a week, and usually a couple on the day if I could. Now I get to have a smoke maybe once a month if I'm lucky, and a Casa Magna makes me feel a bit looped if I don't eat well beforehand.
    ¨The cure for anything is salt water: sweat, tears, or the sea¨ - Isak Dinesen

¨Only two people walk around in this world beardless - boys and women - and I am neither one.¨
  • jsnakejsnake Posts: 5,979 ✭✭✭✭✭
    I imagine you have been a virgin several times as well. It happens