Home Trades, Passes and Bombs

Oh yes he did !!

Daniel, you've truly outdone yourself ! This brother hooked me up with the most sublime stogiestands and cookiestand / coaster I've seen yet. My wife even looked at these and said, "wow those are beautiful." They look great in the man room. Breaking them in tonight. Check out the watcha smoking tonight. Daniel thanks again brother I really appreciate it.
photo 6B811122-F914-4FD6-BF4E-3DE0849573B7_zpsasifge3w.jpg

Comments

• WaltBasilWaltBasil Posts: 1,757 ✭✭✭
    Beautiful!
  • ejgormanejgorman Posts: 1,114 ✭✭✭
    He's really honing his skills! Very nice!
    East Side 2015
    KLMOW Badge 8/2014
    Team Trident 2014
  • thehilkthehilk Posts: 1,108 ✭✭✭
    Looks great
  • StubbleStubble Posts: 8,177 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Sexy!!!
    Hey, you gonna eat the rest of that corndog?
  • danielzreyesdanielzreyes Posts: 8,769 ✭✭✭✭✭
    amz1301:
    Daniel, you've truly outdone yourself ! This brother hooked me up with the most sublime stogiestands and cookiestand / coaster I've seen yet. My wife even looked at these and said, "wow those are beautiful." They look great in the man room. Breaking them in tonight. Check out the watcha smoking tonight. Daniel thanks again brother I really appreciate it.
    photo 6B811122-F914-4FD6-BF4E-3DE0849573B7_zpsasifge3w.jpg
    It's the least I could do R.C Pro-amz. Enjoy! (You're OG if you know what that meant)
    "It's plume, bro. Nothing to worry about. Got any Opus?" The suppose to be DZR
  • 90+_Irishman90+_Irishman Posts: 12,408 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Awesome stuff DZR you have outdone yourself again! Enjoy Andy those are wicked cool bro ;)
    "When walking in open territory bother no one. If someone bothers you, ask them to stop. If they do not stop, destroy them."
  • HaysHays Posts: 2,337 ✭✭✭
    Man, those are seriously cool! What´s it cost to produce something like that, man? I remember back when you first started the StogieStands, but seriously, way cool!
    ¨The cure for anything is salt water: sweat, tears, or the sea¨ - Isak Dinesen

¨Only two people walk around in this world beardless - boys and women - and I am neither one.¨
  • The3StogiesThe3Stogies Posts: 2,652 ✭✭✭✭
    Great work there, magnificent really
  • Big''nBall''nBig''nBall''n Posts: 767 ✭✭✭✭
    wow that's classy! great art work!
    The Names Ball'n.... Big'nBall'n! 
  • avengethisavengethis Posts: 5,686 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Wow that cookiestand is sexy.
    Team O'Donnell FTW!

"I've got a great cigar collection - it's actually not a collection, because that would imply I wasn't going to smoke ever last one of 'em." - Ron White
  • variant2variant2 Posts: 882 ✭✭✭✭
    Cнeerѕ! Moтнerғυcĸer
  • amz1301amz1301 Posts: 1,299
    Is this DZR approved usage ?

photo F8C4D345-7F42-422A-B480-41DA55BF351A_zpsf5elw2uc.jpg</a
    amz1301:
    Is this DZR approved usage ?

photo F8C4D345-7F42-422A-B480-41DA55BF351A_zpsf5elw2uc.jpg
    This is Bropproved level 10, Mr. RC Pro-amz (<<<---- anyone on this one? no?)
  • CharlieHeisCharlieHeis Posts: 8,144 ✭✭✭✭✭
    RC Pro Am. Radio controlled car video game on the original Nintendo.
  • LiquidChaos66LiquidChaos66 Posts: 3,767 ✭✭✭✭
    That guy is really churning out some amazing pieces!!! enjoy those! :) any action shots if the stogie stands?
    Life is like a blind fiver. You never know what you're gonna get.
    CharlieHeis:
    RC Pro Am. Radio controlled car video game on the original Nintendo.
    BINGO!!!