Home Non Cigar Related
Options

Wierd yesterday very wierd

jd50aejd50ae Posts: 7,900 ✭✭✭✭✭
Got up. Made way to facility. Bumped into wall. Used facility. Made coffee. Poured a cup. Let Blue out. Sat down. Reached into Go-To box for Cinco Vegas Gold. None. Too lazy to go to Cinco Vegas Humidor. Normal day to this point. Found this in Go-To.

From First Warrior. Smoked it and was confused. Every 4th puff was different. Very interesting smoke. I did not smoke another cigar all day. Forgot to take my meds. All the house dogs smiled at me and stayed close all day. Slept really good. Will get more 777. What does First Warrior do to them? He lives in the woods and makes things. And he grows stuff. 777 was the only difference in my daily routine. Strange day.

Comments

• Options
    Puff_DougiePuff_Dougie Posts: 4,599 ✭✭✭✭✭
    That's the best review I've read in a long time. Gotta go get me some of those! If I get 'em from the B&M and my dog doesn't smile at me, then we'll know that First Warrior's must be "special." :^)
    "When I have found intense pain relieved, a weary brain soothed, and calm, refreshing sleep obtained by a cigar, I have felt grateful to God, and have blessed His name." - Charles Haddon Spurgeon
  • Options
    SM0K3YSM0K3Y Posts: 1,109 ✭✭✭
    Ive had days like that, smoking was involved....cigars were not, now I want a777
  • Options
    First_WarriorFirst_Warrior Posts: 3,162 ✭✭✭✭✭
    jd50ae:
    Got up. Made way to facility. Bumped into wall. Used facility. Made coffee. Poured a cup. Let Blue out. Sat down. Reached into Go-To box for Cinco Vegas Gold. None. Too lazy to go to Cinco Vegas Humidor. Normal day to this point. Found this in Go-To.

From First Warrior. Smoked it and was confused. Every 4th puff was different. Very interesting smoke. I did not smoke another cigar all day. Forgot to take my meds. All the house dogs smiled at me and stayed close all day. Slept really good. Will get more 777. What does First Warrior do to them? He lives in the woods and makes things. And he grows stuff. 777 was the only difference in my daily routine. Strange day.
    I got two of those in a flat rate with the return addy crossed out. When I burned mine I pushed the smoke through my nose and nothing came out. ? What? I swallowed the smoke again and pushed and no smoke that i could see or feel. I had to use the facilitys so I did my business and rested the cigar on the sink. I tried once more through the nose standing in front of the mirror. Dam, the smoke came out my ears!!! Thought i better get rid of the other stick I got from an unnamed botl. Glad you enjoyed it JD.