Home General Discussion

Shag Foot?

Is this shag foot or just a poorly rolled cigar? As far as i have seen the shag to me has been a lot more rough looking. image
Two people with a common goal can accomplish many things. Two people with a common enemy can accomplish even more.

Comments

• PatrickbrickPatrickbrick Posts: 7,722 ✭✭✭✭✭
    What is that one? Some come like that.
    "We make a living by what we get, but we make a life by what we give".  Winston Churchill.
    MOW badge received.
  • 90+_Irishman90+_Irishman Posts: 12,408 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Hard to say without knowing the cigar as some did come like that. An example would be the Tat Monster Wolfman, looks similar just as an example.
    "When walking in open territory bother no one. If someone bothers you, ask them to stop. If they do not stop, destroy them."
  • danielzreyesdanielzreyes Posts: 8,769 ✭✭✭✭✭
    It's Shagness
    "It's plume, bro. Nothing to worry about. Got any Opus?" The suppose to be DZR
  • RainRain Posts: 8,958 ✭✭✭
    I heard they do that so you can taste the binder and filler without the wrapper and then compare. I hate how they look >.>
  • ShadowInTheMoonShadowInTheMoon Posts: 507 ✭✭
    90+ Irishman:
    Hard to say without knowing the cigar as some did come like that. An example would be the Tat Monster Wolfman, looks similar just as an example.
    It was a gurkha no other name on it other then that.
    Rain:
    I heard they do that so you can taste the binder and filler without the wrapper and then compare. I hate how they look >.>
    usually i do too but this one looked like they ran out of wrapper and was like "screw it"
    Two people with a common goal can accomplish many things. Two people with a common enemy can accomplish even more.
  • danielzreyesdanielzreyes Posts: 8,769 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Rain:
    They do it to eff with you with the little crumbs it leaves behind in your humi.
    "It's plume, bro. Nothing to worry about. Got any Opus?" The suppose to be DZR
  • Gray4linesGray4lines Posts: 4,691 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Looks like a Gurkha vintage. They all have weird compressed shaggy feet.
    LLA - Lancero Lovers of America
  • kaspera79kaspera79 Posts: 7,257 ✭✭✭
    To me it could only be a shaggy foot.. Although that is a long shag. I'd smoke it !
  • 90+_Irishman90+_Irishman Posts: 12,408 ✭✭✭✭✭
    ShadowInTheMoon:
    90+ Irishman:
    It was a gurkha no other name on it other then that.
    Rain:
    usually i do too but this one looked like they ran out of wrapper and was like "screw it"
    Yeah, like others have said above and now confirming that was a Gurkha I do remember a few blends that did that so yes, that is Gurkha's version of a shaggy foot for that blend.
    "When walking in open territory bother no one. If someone bothers you, ask them to stop. If they do not stop, destroy them."
  • Ken_LightKen_Light Posts: 3,537 ✭✭✭
    Gray4lines:
    Looks like a Gurkha vintage. They all have weird compressed shaggy feet.
    This is what I thought as well.
    ^Troll: DO NOT FEED.
  • MartelMartel Posts: 3,306 ✭✭✭✭
    I thought this said Shaq foot. I thought, "dang, that guy has big feet, I hope the screen can hold the pic." Then all I saw was a Gurhka.
    Intelligence is knowing that a tomato is a fruit; wisdom is knowing not to put it in a fruit salad.

I like Oliva and Quesada (including Regius) a lot.  I will smoke anything, though.
  • SM0K3YSM0K3Y Posts: 1,109 ✭✭✭
    Gurkha Vintage Shaggy, I've got one, waiting to try it, and thought the same thing
  • ShadowInTheMoonShadowInTheMoon Posts: 507 ✭✭
    SM0K3Y:
    Gurkha Vintage Shaggy, I've got one, waiting to try it, and thought the same thing
    Im not a huge fan of Gurkha but this one was not to bad In my opninion
  • Amos_UmwhatAmos_Umwhat Posts: 8,405 ✭✭✭✭✭
    ShadowInTheMoon:
    It was a gurkha... "screw it"
    Time Saver
    WARNING:  The above post may contain thoughts or ideas known to the State of Caliphornia to cause seething rage, confusion, distemper, nausea, perspiration, sphincter release, or cranial implosion to persons who implicitly trust only one news source, or find themselves at either the left or right political extreme.  Proceed at your own risk.  

"If you do not read the newspapers you're uninformed.  If you do read the newspapers, you're misinformed." --  Mark Twain
  • mmkuchimmkuchi Posts: 157 ✭✭
    At least the Gurkha Vintage Shaggy comes like this. Those are excellent taste. I love them.