Home Trades, Passes and Bombs
Options

Anyone got a couple E.P. Carrillo La Historias to trade?

raisindotraisindot Posts: 1,294 ✭✭✭
The advertorial in the C.com catalog made me want to try these, but before I plonk down cash I'd like to see if anyone here might have 1 or 2 they'd be willing to trade. I'd prefer the Dona Elena or Senador (smaller ring gauge) sizes but I'm not picky. Take a look at the "willing to trade" section of my bio and see if there's anything you'd want to trade for. I also have a bunch of one-offs at home I can't remember now but if there're certain ones you like to trade for just ask--I might have a couple. PM if interested.

Comments

• Options
    skydiverDskydiverD Posts: 2,713 ✭✭✭✭✭
    raisindot said:
    The advertorial in the C.com catalog made me want to try these, but before I plonk down cash I'd like to see if anyone here might have 1 or 2 they'd be willing to trade. I'd prefer the Dona Elena or Senador (smaller ring gauge) sizes but I'm not picky. Take a look at the "willing to trade" section of my bio and see if there's anything you'd want to trade for. I also have a bunch of one-offs at home I can't remember now but if there're certain ones you like to trade for just ask--I might have a couple. PM if interested.
    Did anyone trade with you yet?  I have one of these, Senador.  I bought 5 and have smoked 4.  WOuldnt mind trading this one away for something else.  Lemme know.
    How do you like my profile pic Taborski?   @matkn293          
  • Options
    raisindotraisindot Posts: 1,294 ✭✭✭
    Thanks for the offer, I ended up getting a fiver of them on a Kelly Deal. Still, I haven't done a blind 5-er trade in awhile. If you want to do one let me know what particular brands you like and I'll see if I got 'em. 
  • Options
    skydiverDskydiverD Posts: 2,713 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Smoke one yet?  I do like them. 

I I am not at an inventory level to trade at yet. I just poked onto the noob trade thread. I have plenty of smokes, but none that I would feel are good enough to trade yall yet.  Son though. As I discover my palette, I am seeking more good smokes like the La Historias, etc. 

Thanks for the offer though. At some point in the upcoming months, I'll take you up on that.
    How do you like my profile pic Taborski?   @matkn293          
  • Options
    SecretSquirrelSecretSquirrel Posts: 864 ✭✭✭✭
    I had one, but not sure if I liked it or not. went to get another to be sure from my B&M and they ran out of stock.. they only carried em for about 2 days....
  • Options
    Usaf06Usaf06 Posts: 10,975 ✭✭✭✭✭
    I had one, but not sure if I liked it or not. went to get another to be sure from my B&M and they ran out of stock.. they only carried em for about 2 days....
    you will have one tomorrow...
    "I drink a great deal. I sleep a little, and I smoke cigar after cigar. That is why I am in two-hundred-percent form."
    -- Winston Churchill

"LET'S GO FRANCIS"     Peter

• Options
    SecretSquirrelSecretSquirrel Posts: 864 ✭✭✭✭
    edited May 2015
    Usaf06 said:
    you will have one tomorrow...
    Orly? someone needs to work on their surprise keeping skills ;P