Home Ratings & Reviews

Oliveros in General....

clearlysuspectclearlysuspect Posts: 2,124 ✭✭✭✭
Who among us has tried any of the Oliveros line of cigars. I bought a couple of the 5 pack samplers from the Daily Deal a while back and I've thuroughly enjoyed everything I've smoked so far which includes the El Padrino, XL LTD, XL Double Maduro, XL Double Corojo. Still need to try the XL Bold and I'll have tried each of everthing in the sampler.

Considering the price of these cigars, they just might become a daily enjoyment for me.

What are your thoughts on Oliveros???

Comments

• jpclotfelterjpclotfelter Posts: 294
    The only one I have had is the El Padrino. It was a very good cigar and a great value.
  • clearlysuspectclearlysuspect Posts: 2,124 ✭✭✭✭
    jpclotfelter:
    The only one I have had is the El Padrino. It was a very good cigar and a great value.
    The El Padrino was definately something else. If nothing else, the wrapper from that thing is gonna make a fine addition to the top of my end table I'm working on. Gonna restain this thing, take a bunch of wrapper from my favorites, paste them to the top, and put finish over all of them. Should be interesting.

Anyway, I digress. If you bought the sampler, you're in for a treat with the LTD's.
  • They seem to get a lot of love in the shops around here, I have never tried one but I do have a Eight-Zero sitting on death row.
    I haven't had the Eight-Zero. There's still a lot of there cigars that I haven't tried yet, but the ones I have had were pretty good. I'll have to check that one out.
  • So what do these compare too?
    mustluvcigars:
    So what do these compare too?
    LOL... I don't know. I haven't really been in the cigar world long enough to make an in depth analysis. Most of the time you'll see me say "I really enjoyed that cigar" or "This cigar has some wonderful flavors to it." Every once in a while I can point out some distinct flavors. I really like the Padilla Habano and I think the XL Bold that I had today was pretty similar to it. I had an El Padrino today as well and I don't have the slightest idea what to compare it to. Maybe Tony can tell you after he smokes the one I sent to him.
  • fla-gypsyfla-gypsy Posts: 3,023 ✭✭
    I have smoked all of the XL line and the El Padrina. I thought all were very good.
  • bacon.jaybacon.jay Posts: 720 ✭✭✭
    fla-gypsy:
    I have smoked all of the XL line and the El Padrina. I thought all were very good.

I absolutely LOVE the XL Double Maduro. Fantastic smoke IMO.

Wow. Well that's kewl that there are quite a few people on here that like them so much. The prices that all the Oliveros line can be found at is ridiculous as well.