Home Non Cigar Related
Options

Rental car deal???

I need a rental car for two weeks coming up, and can't seem to find a decent deal. Last year I got the car for $17 a day (mid sized). This year I think I'm at about $23 as the best deal. Anyone have or no of a place to get a discount code? Only company I won't use is Enterprise..... grrrrrr Enterprise.

Comments

• Options
    laker1963laker1963 Posts: 5,046
    TheShaun:
    I need a rental car for two weeks coming up, and can't seem to find a decent deal. Last year I got the car for $17 a day (mid sized). This year I think I'm at about $23 as the best deal. Anyone have or no of a place to get a discount code? Only company I won't use is Enterprise..... grrrrrr Enterprise.
    I've used Budget a few times. The thing I like about them is that you can usually ask for a rate with no limit on the mileage. This ALWAYS works out cheaper even tho the day rate will be more. Unless of course you may just be running around town and only putting on a few klicks a day. When taking the car for two weeks you should be able to get a rate.
  • Options
    TheShaunTheShaun Posts: 425
    My current reservation is with Budget. The deal I got is through American Airlines, and is a far better deal than the regular rate. Budget and Hertz are my top picks with rental cars, I will not use Enterprise again after my last experience.

I do always try to get my rental car through Priceline though if I'm picking up from an airport. Sadly, though it seems like my current deal is better than I get on Priceline.