Home Non Cigar Related
Options

Supernatural

Anyone in the croud a supernatural fan... If so are you caught up?
Two people with a common goal can accomplish many things. Two people with a common enemy can accomplish even more.

Comments

• Options
    jimmyv723jimmyv723 Posts: 1,858 ✭✭✭
    edited May 2015
    I got into it a couple Seasons ago after some people started mentioning it. Got caught up to Season 7 or 8 on Netflix and been watching from there on Hulu. Great show and definitely worth checking out for anyone who hasn't seen it yet. Gotta love all the one liners and Pop Culture references.

Just checked and looks like the latest one is on Hulu which I haven't seen yet. I'm up to Episode 22 of this Season.
    Ken Light 3K MOW Badge - 8/14
    2015 Gang War - East Coast
    Enola Gay - Target #29

• Options
    ShadowInTheMoonShadowInTheMoon Posts: 507 ✭✭
    All i got to say after that episode is holy cow
    Two people with a common goal can accomplish many things. Two people with a common enemy can accomplish even more.
  • Options
    jimmyv723jimmyv723 Posts: 1,858 ✭✭✭
    Went and watched it and yeah that was pretty insane.
    Ken Light 3K MOW Badge - 8/14
    2015 Gang War - East Coast
    Enola Gay - Target #29

• Options
    ExpendableYouthExpendableYouth Posts: 2,105 ✭✭✭✭✭
    I've watched everything up until this season. I like to wait unti they've all aired to watch them, and just binge out.
  • Options
    jd50aejd50ae Posts: 7,900 ✭✭✭✭✭
    It was something to watch as that show morphed into what it is today. My grandson has not missed a single episode, and I tell him I don't watch it while secretly recording it and then blow his mind with my astute observations.
  • Options
    RhamlinRhamlin Posts: 8,913 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Been watching it since it began. Love the show. Anyone else think Crowleys mom is hot besides me?
  • Options
    jarublajarubla Posts: 2,329 ✭✭✭✭✭
    I might have to give this show a try. I hope the CGI isn't too campy?

-Jay
    “There’ll be two dates on your tombstone and all your friends will read ’em but all that’s gonna matter is that little dash between ’em.” -Kevin Welch
  • Options
    ExpendableYouthExpendableYouth Posts: 2,105 ✭✭✭✭✭
    I really like it. I was waiting for the season to end so now I have some catching up to do.
  • Options
    ShadowInTheMoonShadowInTheMoon Posts: 507 ✭✭
    jarubla said:
    I might have to give this show a try. I hope the CGI isn't too campy?

-Jay
    Like any show the first season or 2 is not the best but it gets a lot better the further in you go