Home Non Cigar Related

Autosave for phones sucks.

0patience0patience Posts: 10,665 ✭✭✭✭✭
And since it is evident that there is a "mobile" feature for the forum, there should be something, somewhere that can turn the blasted thing off for phones.

It is a pain and does nothing but cause aggravation for those of us who use our phones to "attempt" to post.
I say attempt, because it takes so long to make any post more than one paragraph, because the damn autosave stops you from doing anything.

I suppose those with newer phones or are in areas where they have really fast 4G or something, it might not be that big an issue.
But for those of us who are in the rural areas with crappy cell coverage, it can take a couple minutes to get to be able to type again.

And to be honest, even on a PC it is getting irritating.
Every couple minutes, the little window pops up telling me Draft Saved.
No ****, I pretty much figured that out.

Since I am posting more from my phone, than my PC now and I've almost thrown my phone against the wall a couple times trying to post, I'll just throw in the towel now. It's been fun, I'll still check the forums and read, but if I can't post from my phone, I give up. When it's more aggravating to post than it is fun, it's time to give up.
In Fumo Pax
Money can't buy happiness, but it can buy cigars and that's close enough.

Wylaff said:
Atmospheric pressure and crap.

Comments

• youngryan216youngryan216 Posts: 1,127 ✭✭✭
    edited May 2015
    I saved less when I was writing articles for the newspaper I worked for. Who needs to save that often? Lmao 
    Maybe like CIA code writers or something might need it, but I'm just trying to post in the bum thread for chrissakes

I totally agree with you brother, but your name is so perfect for this post! Lolol
    ISO Ramrod and Ron Mexico