Home Non Cigar Related
Options

No more "sweet baby Jesus"?

avengethisavengethis Posts: 5,687 ✭✭✭✭✭
Team O'Donnell FTW!

"I've got a great cigar collection - it's actually not a collection, because that would imply I wasn't going to smoke ever last one of 'em." - Ron White

Comments

• Options
    Bob_LukenBob_Luken Posts: 10,016 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Jesus in a bottle? Is that what people are thinking? Is that why they are offended? Too literal. Hmmm. Along that line of thinking,......... Communion beer?  Eucharist Brew?

• Options
    CharlieHeisCharlieHeis Posts: 8,167 ✭✭✭✭✭
    People need to stop looking for things to offend them. Get a life. 

• Options
    pennpenn Posts: 193 ✭✭✭
    It's actually good if you are ok with both peanut butter and heavy dark chocolaty beers.  Just checked the fridge and my stash is depleted so I'm running to store now to see if they have any left.... 
  • Options
    Edna20Edna20 Posts: 1,323 ✭✭✭✭✭
    It's good beer.
    Team O'Donnell FTW!
  • Options
    just grabbed last three off the shelf at local beer store...hopefully we don't have same reaction here but it is the bible belt.   If anyone would like to try and have had it pulled from your shelves, let me know. 
  • Options
    just grabbed last three off the shelf at local beer store...hopefully we don't have same reaction here but it is the bible belt.   If anyone would like to try and have had it pulled from your shelves, let me know. 
  • Options
    avengethisavengethis Posts: 5,687 ✭✭✭✭✭
    @penn I'll trade you some local beers from here for some.  It's impossible to get here. 
    Team O'Donnell FTW!

"I've got a great cigar collection - it's actually not a collection, because that would imply I wasn't going to smoke ever last one of 'em." - Ron White
  • Options

PM me your address and let me know how many you want.  My brother told me they are still on the shelf near his house  as well.

• Options
    Edna20Edna20 Posts: 1,323 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Just grabbed 2 six packs! Though sounds like it's only that particular retailer not carrying it.
    Team O'Donnell FTW!
  • Options
    raisindotraisindot Posts: 1,294 ✭✭✭
    If anyone wants to trade, I'll swap a couple six packs of my Moses Mitzvah Malt Liquor.  :)
  • Options
    BigshizzaBigshizza Posts: 15,645 ✭✭✭✭✭
    That is some tasty shizz... I'd love some!!