Home Trades, Passes and Bombs
Options

Fourth of July Contest

CharlieHeisCharlieHeis Posts: 8,168 ✭✭✭✭✭
Got into the topic of the Nathan's Famous Hot Dog Eating Contest at work this morning and I had an idea. I've always wanted to try an eating contest and this is a Fourth of July tradition like no other (Thank God), so I figured I'd see if any other guys were interested. I'd offer up a prize for the winner. This will be based on the honor system so no videos will be necessary. Since I didn't think of this until the last minute and most people probably have plans already this weekend, I think I'll end this next Sunday. Any other slobs want to do this with me?

Comments

• Options
    It's a ten minute time frame, by the way.
  • Options
    ExpendableYouthExpendableYouth Posts: 2,105 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Are you going to make it uniform and name a brand of dog and bun?
  • Options
    I'm going with Nathan's but I'm not going to pick a certain brand. I suppose there are some that are smaller than others. Whatever you want I guess.
  • Options
    EulogyEulogy Posts: 2,463 ✭✭✭✭✭
    You should ask for videos. Put them in slow motion and you can sell them as fetish videos.
  • Options
    The3StogiesThe3Stogies Posts: 2,652 ✭✭✭✭
    Those days are long gone Charlie, I'm good for 2 dogs that's it.  Last years winner, Joey "Jaws" Chestnut proposed to his girlfriend onstage.  They have split up and he says it gives him reason to focus on the competition this year.  I know what he won't be eating, lol.