Home Trades, Passes and Bombs
Options

Bring Back the Vets Campaign

SleevePlzSleevePlz Posts: 6,249 ✭✭✭✭
Hey guys and gals,

Too many of our forum vets have gone on a hiatus and I believe it is time to remind them why they have spent so much time here in the past. So load up a five finger bag and toss in a little note reminding them that they are not forgotten and let's bring our brothers home. I'd like to see us hit as many as possible, so let's avoid double hitting individual targets. Call your shot before you ship to help coordinate these efforts. Also, this isn't a d*ck-swinging contest, a simple fiver will do just fine. It's the thought that counts.

So to start this off, I'm going to hit Eric and Jeremy (echambers and glock1975). Who wants to join me?
LLA - Lancero Lovers of America

Comments

• Options
    rsherman24rsherman24 Posts: 6,779 ✭✭✭✭✭
    I'll take stubble and the FatKid
  • Options
    cbuckcbuck Posts: 8,445 ✭✭✭✭✭
    MVW67 eligible? Not sure why he's not around, could be just busy. He sent me my first welcome package, and got me to do my first post. I was a member for a year and a half, and every time I was going to post, some drama would happen, and wasn't sure I wanted to participate. He told me to take the good, and ignore the bad. Let me know.
  • Options
    Mike is always eligible.  I say he needs a little nudge
  • Options
    I'm on it!
  • Options
    CharlieHeisCharlieHeis Posts: 8,169 ✭✭✭✭✭
    I'm in. Send me a couple addresses. 
  • Options
    SecretSquirrelSecretSquirrel Posts: 864 ✭✭✭✭
    I was about to make this exact thread but you beat me to the punch. Well done! My only prob is I'd like to hit some of the same people as others :( that being said, I'll take at least jimmyv
  • Options
    Do we have an all inclusive list going on? And if we could coordinate the tactical strike so that everyone sends on Monday, that would be cool
  • Options
    jliujliu Posts: 7,735 ✭✭✭✭
    I'll take jiunn 
  • Options
    Too late.  I got him
  • Options
    jliujliu Posts: 7,735 ✭✭✭✭
    Moderator, boot this guy.  
  • Options
    peter4jcpeter4jc Posts: 15,433 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Would somebody please PM me an address to a vet that hasn't been listed.  Thanks.
    "I could've had a Mi Querida!"   Nick Bardis
  • Options
    The3StogiesThe3Stogies Posts: 2,652 ✭✭✭✭
    A trolling mission, great idea.  Let me check my honey-do list.
  • Options
    Glock1975Glock1975 Posts: 5,152 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Someone told me my name was brought up, sorry I've been away it's no because if 1 person in here, 1st the new forum can't get used to it, and some of you already know from texting me and Facebook my little brother had a tragic accident last Sunday and was in life support all week and we finally had to have it removed this past Thursday, so I've been pretty tore up and have to make it through this funeral on Tuesday. He like me was a officer and my shadow, my Minnie Me, can't believe he is gone. So Teach a package to bring me back is not necessary at all. Thank u guys for your texts and prayers. Love u guys
  • Options
    My condolences Glock.
  • Options
    damn that is terrible glock. my condolences
  • Options
    I'm sorry to hear this Glock. My prayers to you and your family.
  • Options
    Usaf06Usaf06 Posts: 10,983 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Sorry to hear that glock
    "I drink a great deal. I sleep a little, and I smoke cigar after cigar. That is why I am in two-hundred-percent form."
    -- Winston Churchill

"LET'S GO FRANCIS"     Peter

• Options
    ExpendableYouthExpendableYouth Posts: 2,105 ✭✭✭✭✭
    I am really sorry to hear that Glock. My best wishes to you and your family.
  • Options
    BigshizzaBigshizza Posts: 15,645 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Jeremy co-hit a guy we very much miss and respect... James Parker (BDR)... He was the caregiver of his wife who had a stroke. He always made donations to many causes.
    i noticed my package and Glock's was getting returned..? By chance I googled his name and location and saw that he passed away from cancer last month. Very sad, a real good guy will be missed. It's been a tough 10 days with Jeremy's tragedy... It's hard to focus..
  • Options
    Condolences to you Jim, so sad.  
  • Options
    onestrangeoneonestrangeone Posts: 2,441 ✭✭✭✭✭

My condolences on your loss Jeremy My prayers go out to you and your family.

Very sad to hear about James as well, I was thinking about him the other day.

• Options
    EulogyEulogy Posts: 2,463 ✭✭✭✭✭
    My condolences glock, it's always hard to lose someone so close.
  • Options
    Ah crap. Sad to hear about BDR. #Fcancer
  • Options
    ChemnitzChemnitz Posts: 1,300 ✭✭✭
    Sorry to hear about your little brother, Jeremy. My condolences. I can't imagine how tough it must be at the moment. I'm praying for you.

Also incredibly sad to hear about James, I hope his family is managing. He was a good guy.
  • Options
    SleevePlzSleevePlz Posts: 6,249 ✭✭✭✭
    Jeremy, I'm so sorry for your loss. Let me know if there is anything I can do.

On a different note, this is for Chambers: 9405503699300094307558
    LLA - Lancero Lovers of America
  • Options
    Jeremy, sorry for your loss.  My condolences to you and your family

FatKid   9405503699300094318288
    Stubble  
  • Options
    twistedstemtwistedstem Posts: 3,912 ✭✭✭✭✭
    So sad to hear about this. Very sorry to hear of your loss Jeremy. Praying for strength for you and your family. Remember we are here if you need some place to vent rant or what ever brother!! Also sad to hear bout Bad Daddy Rabbit I had some limited interactions with him but he really seemed like  a good guy. His presence will be missed im sure. life is full of meetings and partings, Its always important to make the most of all we are given. And the short time we have together
    no matter where you go, there you are.

• Options
    peter4jc said:
    Would somebody please PM me an address to a vet that hasn't been listed.  Thanks.
    Send one to me also, please.
  • Options
    MVW67 on its way! 9505500009475186000011
  • Options
    peter4jc said:
    Send one to me also, please.
    PM's sent