Home Non Cigar Related
Options

Pre workout drink. Assault. Holy crap!!

skydiverDskydiverD Posts: 2,713 ✭✭✭✭✭
i just drank some as I gonna hit the weights in 20 minutes. I now feel like going outside and throwing around a few cars, just for fun!!!  Hulk Smash!!  LOL

Ok, rage over. What do yall drink before a workout?  This stuff really gets me going and also makes me rage!  LOL. I freaking love it!!

How do you like my profile pic Taborski?   @matkn293          

Comments

• Options
    First_WarriorFirst_Warrior Posts: 3,162 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Used to drink Red Bull. Now it's just H2O. Getting older and hopefully wiser..
  • Options
    blutattooblutattoo Posts: 1,294 ✭✭✭
    I used to drink Jack3d, but I think it got banned for having too much stimulants in it. Holy Shiit did that stuff get me pumped. Now I just consume IPA while I simultaneously do curls.
  • Options
    bert873bert873 Posts: 2,561 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Right now I'm taking N.O. Explode. Probably the best stuff I ever took was Muscle Spike. That stuff made me feel like I could run a marathon while pulling a car behind me. There were times I was on the verge of falling asleep before hitting up the gym and I would take that stuff and be bouncing off the walls with energy within a few minutes.
  • Options
    yeah, Assault gets me violently jacked up.  about to have my 3rd surgery in 18 months, perhaps i best lay off the pre workouts that make me wanna kill something. LMAO
  • Options
    jarublajarubla Posts: 2,329 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Just muscle milk pre and post workout for me
    “There’ll be two dates on your tombstone and all your friends will read ’em but all that’s gonna matter is that little dash between ’em.” -Kevin Welch
  • Options
    SM0K3YSM0K3Y Posts: 1,109 ✭✭✭
    Right now, water before and during, muscle milk afterwards
  • Options
    avengethisavengethis Posts: 5,687 ✭✭✭✭✭
    My pre, during and post drink of choice is Budweiser.
    Team O'Donnell FTW!

"I've got a great cigar collection - it's actually not a collection, because that would imply I wasn't going to smoke ever last one of 'em." - Ron White
  • Options
    I like that, will make the switch to a liquid that calms me down, rather than incites my rage.  LOL
  • Options
    Lee.mcglynnLee.mcglynn Posts: 5,960 ✭✭✭✭
    I'm on the run kick...that glass can get heavy!
    Money can't buy taste
  • Options
    HaysHays Posts: 2,337 ✭✭✭
    Redline used to be my drink of choice. I could hit that, do a 2hr workout, 10hr workday, and STILL be good for miles at night. I loved that stuff, and only stopped because my gym stopped giving me a discount on it so it got kinda cost-prohibitive for an everyday. Seriously, that is a drug that should NOT be sold at gas stations.
    ¨The cure for anything is salt water: sweat, tears, or the sea¨ - Isak Dinesen

¨Only two people walk around in this world beardless - boys and women - and I am neither one.¨