Home General Discussion

New Undercrown????

LiquidChaos66LiquidChaos66 Posts: 3,767 ✭✭✭✭
forgive me if this subject has already come up. But my phone is a **** and doesn't like letting me into CCOM most of the time. 

Whats ya with the new Undercrown Shade? When does it release? What do you know about it?

i read that it's wrapper is a shade crown Connecticut leaf but other than that and its flavor profile info... Wasn't able to find much on it. 
Life is like a blind fiver. You never know what you're gonna get.

Comments

• Usaf06Usaf06 Posts: 10,935 ✭✭✭✭✭
    It does look good... I didn't see the release date. I think it's after the show. I've had issues with the forum all day today on my phone and iPad so I don't think it's your phone.
    "I drink a great deal. I sleep a little, and I smoke cigar after cigar. That is why I am in two-hundred-percent form."
    -- Winston Churchill

"LET'S GO FRANCIS"     Peter

• MorganGeoMorganGeo Posts: 2,228 ✭✭✭✭✭
    I'm looking forward to it.  I love connys and I love the undercrown and DE.  Seems like a match made in heaven for me.  
  • LiquidChaos66LiquidChaos66 Posts: 3,767 ✭✭✭✭
    Im wondering how the strength level will be... Normal Undercrowns can kick my butt sometimes. lol Maybe im just a light weight.
    forgive me if this subject has already come up. But my phone is a **** and doesn't like letting me into CCOM most of the time. 

Whats ya with the new Undercrown Shade? When does it release? What do you know about it?

i read that it's wrapper is a shade crown Connecticut leaf but other than that and its flavor profile info... Wasn't able to find much on it. 

It also came to my attention that my post has been edited because I used the word t-u-r-d.... really? How sensitive is our censoring program on here???
  • jgibvjgibv Posts: 9,244 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited July 2015
    They're sold out 

my b&m speedway gas station still has some on the shelves.
    lmk how many you want 

* I have a new address as of 3/24/18 *

Ive tried hunting down info... but it seems I have become a bit of a google moron. I am having hard times finding the answers I need. lol ive spent 15 minutes on google trying to find the answer.

Any news on the Undercrown Shade release?
  • jgibvjgibv Posts: 9,244 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Ive tried hunting down info... but it seems I have become a bit of a google moron. I am having hard times finding the answers I need. lol ive spent 15 minutes on google trying to find the answer.

CCOM Main Page, Scroll Down almost to bottom, Clicky Click, Here you go
    http://www.cigar.com/cigars/96059/drew-estate-undercrown-shade/

* I have a new address as of 3/24/18 *

• jlmartajlmarta Posts: 7,881 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited August 2015
    jgibv said:

CCOM Main Page, Scroll Down almost to bottom, Clicky Click, Here you go
    http://www.cigar.com/cigars/96059/drew-estate-undercrown-shade/

It this the same cigar?

http://shadyxvcigars.com

Edit: Nope. Answered my own question....

http://halfwheel.com/drew-estate-announces-undercrown-shade

• avengethisavengethis Posts: 5,686 ✭✭✭✭✭
    I am going to be trying to get a 5er of these to try out.  

@jlmarta no different cigar.  The undercrown shade is a Connecticut offering from DE.  From the early talk it sounds like its a pretty solid smoke.
    Team O'Donnell FTW!

"I've got a great cigar collection - it's actually not a collection, because that would imply I wasn't going to smoke ever last one of 'em." - Ron White
  • jlmartajlmarta Posts: 7,881 ✭✭✭✭✭
    I am going to be trying to get a 5er of these to try out.  

@jlmarta no different cigar.  The undercrown shade is a Connecticut offering from DE.  From the early talk it sounds like its a pretty solid smoke.
    The reason I asked is because the blurb in the first link I posted says the blend for the ShadyXV is the same as for the original UC. 

But it the blurb in the second link says the UC Shade is a different blend.. One created for Willy Herrera...   B)
    Huzzah!!!! I just now have been getting a chance to get back to the forum after starting this new position. I haven't hit the home page for a while. Thanks for the help! :-)
    Dropped an order for 2 gran toros.... Now the wait. *sigh*
  • RhamlinRhamlin Posts: 8,908 ✭✭✭✭✭
    I've been wondering if it was a new blend or just a new wrapper on the original blend. I know all the recent new additions were the same just special sizes made exclusively for certain groups and such. 
  • jarublajarubla Posts: 2,329 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited August 2015
    Thread jack, but does anyone have a lead on the Undercrown 11 x 38 lanceros?

Thank you, 
    Jay
    “There’ll be two dates on your tombstone and all your friends will read ’em but all that’s gonna matter is that little dash between ’em.” -Kevin Welch
    they make undercrown lanceros?
    Ill let someone kick Jay in the junk for an Undercrown Lancero!!!! Message me for details....

Jay... send me your addy... I need to know where to send people... I mean.... ummmmmmm
  • RhamlinRhamlin Posts: 8,908 ✭✭✭✭✭
    jarubla said:
    Thread jack, but does anyone have a lead on the Undercrown 11 x 38 lanceros?

Thank you, 
    Jay
    Is that the manifesto's? Bet those cost an arm and a leg.
    Rhamlin said:
    Is that the manifesto's? Bet those cost an arm and a leg.
    Thats the name! I forgot it but it looked like a weird stick that would be worth smoking a time or two.

“There’ll be two dates on your tombstone and all your friends will read ’em but all that’s gonna matter is that little dash between ’em.” -Kevin Welch
    Ill let someone kick Jay in the junk for an Undercrown Lancero!!!! Message me for details....

Jay... send me your addy... I need to know where to send people... I mean.... ummmmmmm
    Chris, PM incoming

I have learned to stop worrying and love the bomb!

The Manifesto is an event exclusive stick if I remember right. Just gotta find a collector who might be willing to let one or two go.
  • Usaf06Usaf06 Posts: 10,935 ✭✭✭✭✭
    It is event exclusive. You will find them on the cartel Jay
    "I drink a great deal. I sleep a little, and I smoke cigar after cigar. That is why I am in two-hundred-percent form."
    -- Winston Churchill

"LET'S GO FRANCIS"     Peter

Not me, but here is a pic of one from the wild:

God I need one of those.
    Usaf06 said:
    It is event exclusive. You will find them on the cartel Jay
    Nick, thank you! I will put some feelers out...