Home General Discussion
Options

MOW Puro Authentico or Ramon Bueso

mmkuchimmkuchi Posts: 157 ✭✭
Struggling between these two given both have box sales going on, and have been looking forward to trying them out. But just don't have that much money for these at the same time. Any suggestions? Thanks.
Tagged:

Comments

• Options
    CharlieHeisCharlieHeis Posts: 8,167 ✭✭✭✭✭
    I'm partial to the MOW PA myself, but there is nothing wrong with the other one either.
  • Options
    peter4jcpeter4jc Posts: 15,412 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Buy both boxes, and offer to split with a few members...

I have a box of the Project torpedos, and like them enough that I came very close to getting another box in toros, but decided not to pull the trigger. 
    "I could've had a Mi Querida!"   Nick Bardis
  • Options
    jarublajarubla Posts: 2,329 ✭✭✭✭✭
    @mmkuchi

I can possibly go in with you--you thinking Robusto for the Ramon Bueso by chance?

How much further would you want to split it up? Do you want a third BOTL?

-Jay
    “There’ll be two dates on your tombstone and all your friends will read ’em but all that’s gonna matter is that little dash between ’em.” -Kevin Welch
  • Options
    onestrangeoneonestrangeone Posts: 2,441 ✭✭✭✭✭
     You can't really go wrong with either one. I keep both on hand and will usually pick up more when there is a good deal, both age nicely. I haven't tried the Bueso Habano yet but it's on the list.
  • Options
    Bob_LukenBob_Luken Posts: 10,016 ✭✭✭✭✭
    I'd go with the Bueso but, it's just my personal preference. 
  • Options
    CvilleECvilleE Posts: 1,594 ✭✭✭
    MOW PA hands down..can't go wrong with those! 
  • Options
    Thank you Myu, aka @mmkuchi !

Looking forward to these sticks

-Jay
    “There’ll be two dates on your tombstone and all your friends will read ’em but all that’s gonna matter is that little dash between ’em.” -Kevin Welch
  • Options
    jarubla said:
    Thank you Myu, aka @mmkuchi !

Looking forward to these sticks

-Jay
    Thank you, too! @jarubla I have sent you pm; sorry the late reply.
  • Options

peter4jc said:
    Buy both boxes, and offer to split with a few members...

I have a box of the Project torpedos, and like them enough that I came very close to getting another box in toros, but decided not to pull the trigger. 
    @peter4jcThanks for your suggestion!
  • Options
    Thank you Myu!

-Jay
  • Options
    ddubridgeddubridge Posts: 3,978 ✭✭✭
    PA is money. Short smoke with tons of flavor. A favorite of mine for some time now.
  • Options
    rsherman24rsherman24 Posts: 6,776 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Smoke the PA and age the Bueso.  They get much better with some rest
  • Options
    edited July 2015
    Hey
    @mmkuchi

The Buesos arrived safe and sound today. Thank you for the travel partners? I have been looking fwd to the VL as well as the 5 Vegas!

Thank you again for splitting with me!

-Jay
  • Options
    @jarubla  i was just gonna ask you if the package has arrived. LOL
  • Options
    LOL, I just realized I posted a question mark on the travel partners (typing on my phone...lol...always an adventure). 

I really am stoked for the two extra sticks, thank you again!

-Jay