Home General Discussion

I (almost) didn't buy anything today

skydiverDskydiverD Posts: 2,713 ✭✭✭✭✭
My day was going well. No bidding, or online shopping. But then I stopped into a local B&M.

Too bad these aren't even for me.  :'( LOL
The end result of a little scouting for @Patrickbrick  I guess these 2014's are hard to find. Hopefully I don't smoke them all before making my delivery on Friday. Hmmm, 3 per day.....  LOL
How do you like my profile pic Taborski?   @matkn293          

Comments

• PatrickbrickPatrickbrick Posts: 7,722 ✭✭✭✭✭
    You are the best!  thank you again, I love those sticks.
    "We make a living by what we get, but we make a life by what we give".  Winston Churchill.
    MOW badge received.
  • skydiverDskydiverD Posts: 2,713 ✭✭✭✭✭
    They had EP Carrillo short run 2015 but not the years you asked me for. I nabbed one to try though. I seem to like every EPC I try. 
  • Usaf06Usaf06 Posts: 10,935 ✭✭✭✭✭
    The EP 2015 short run was very enjoyable
    "I drink a great deal. I sleep a little, and I smoke cigar after cigar. That is why I am in two-hundred-percent form."
    -- Winston Churchill

"LET'S GO FRANCIS"     Peter

• Usaf06Usaf06 Posts: 10,935 ✭✭✭✭✭
    If those happen to get lost in the mail and delivered to FL I wouldn't be mad..  ;)
    "I drink a great deal. I sleep a little, and I smoke cigar after cigar. That is why I am in two-hundred-percent form."
    -- Winston Churchill

"LET'S GO FRANCIS"     Peter

• avengethisavengethis Posts: 5,686 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Yeah me too but then I had to buy my wife a new canon 5d mark ii camera.  I treated myself to a 5er of HdM Piramides.
    Team O'Donnell FTW!

"I've got a great cigar collection - it's actually not a collection, because that would imply I wasn't going to smoke ever last one of 'em." - Ron White
  • skydiverDskydiverD Posts: 2,713 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Usaf06 said:
    The EP 2015 short run was very enjoyable
    Cool. Look forward to trying it next week.