Home General Discussion
Options

Burning issues...Help

mmkuchimmkuchi Posts: 157 ✭✭
Smoked a latitude zero gordo today, and it burned really slow; not even half for an hour and ten minutes. During the smoking process, it went out like a couple times as well....

The stick is stored in a 65% rh environment for a long long time...

Anyone can tell me what's going on here? I found 3/5 these sticks have burn problems...
Tagged:

Comments

• Options
    avengethisavengethis Posts: 5,687 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Could be smoking too slow or what is your ambient rh right now? Did it seems to have a tight draw? 
    Team O'Donnell FTW!

"I've got a great cigar collection - it's actually not a collection, because that would imply I wasn't going to smoke ever last one of 'em." - Ron White
  • Options
    mmkuchimmkuchi Posts: 157 ✭✭
    Could be smoking too slow or what is your ambient rh right now? Did it seems to have a tight draw? 
    everything looks just fine, draw is perfect. Ambient rh is like around 65%. I am just smoking at a normal speed, at which usually cigars don't go out. That's why I am so confused.
  • Options
    Amos_UmwhatAmos_Umwhat Posts: 8,431 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited July 2015
    They are a pretty new release.  Maybe a few months in the humidor would help?  And, it's a gordo.
    WARNING:  The above post may contain thoughts or ideas known to the State of Caliphornia to cause seething rage, confusion, distemper, nausea, perspiration, sphincter release, or cranial implosion to persons who implicitly trust only one news source, or find themselves at either the left or right political extreme.  Proceed at your own risk.  

"If you do not read the newspapers you're uninformed.  If you do read the newspapers, you're misinformed." --  Mark Twain