Home Trades, Passes and Bombs

2015 CCom Fantasy Football League

VulchorVulchor Posts: 4,848 ✭✭✭✭
Same commish from last year----same league. Looking forward to another good season. Rules will remain generally the same. It will be a standard 12 Team ESPN league using standard scoring. We will have a Live Draft with random pick numbers. We did $25 buy in last year and I think we could keep it the same this year unless people want to up it. The money can be deposited into my paypal account, and as in years past---winners will be paid in Cigar.com giftcards.

If we have enough interest and desire for a 16 team league, we have done that before and can again. I will be sending emails tomorrow for people to rejoin. I will give until August 13th for everyone to sign up and if there are slots open after that, teams will be first come first serve.

Draft date TBD. Any questions please PM or post here.

6 team playoff where the two highest ranked teams get one bye week, and then play the “wild card week” winners.

12 Team LeagueTotal Prize Pool=300Champion 110Second(championship game loser) 70Third Place 40Division Winners ...if we do 25 per team

LAST YEAR: Vulchor, Kid, RobbyRas, RSherman, BrandonD,Pellirojo, Bombay, BigShizz, RCY, Ken Light, RobertG, No One21

Comments

• pelirrojopelirrojo Posts: 1,757 ✭✭✭
    In!
  • VulchorVulchor Posts: 4,848 ✭✭✭✭
    Suprised a little here, but I know we have lost a few guys over the last year.  Anyway, we have several sign ups already (get your money in) and will wait another 3 days before opening this up for further signups not already in the league.

Signed up: Vulchor, Pellirojo, RobbyRas, BranDeWitt
    Actually, I have one person who has confirmed they are no longer in the league.  So, for now, if anyone new is looking to join and on the good traders list-----write it here and PM me and you will be the first in.
  • avengethisavengethis Posts: 5,686 ✭✭✭✭✭
    I'll take that spot.
    Team O'Donnell FTW!

"I've got a great cigar collection - it's actually not a collection, because that would imply I wasn't going to smoke ever last one of 'em." - Ron White
    Its yours!!
  • Gumby130Gumby130 Posts: 45
    I'm in if you have room
  • thehilkthehilk Posts: 1,108 ✭✭✭
    Any more spots?
    Sorry for delay------Gumby and Hilk...you guys are both in.  PM me your email addresses and I will send out the invites to you.  Still have some open slots folks, good traders----first come first serve starting now.
    Updated list here....

Guys who are in: Vulchor (paid), pellirojo (paid), Avengethis, RobbyRas, BranDeWitt,
    Any idea when we might plan to have the draft or is it too early for that?
    Im getting nervous we are going to have to cancel the league this year.  Only hafl filled.  Hmmm.......bump this one more time and see where it goes I guess.  I will put a post on another cigar thingy I belong to that seems to be a bit more active that CCom these days.
    Come on guys get in on this! 
    Team O'Donnell FTW!

"I've got a great cigar collection - it's actually not a collection, because that would imply I wasn't going to smoke ever last one of 'em." - Ron White
    2 more spots open----though sadly doesnt look like we have the people and/or interest we used to.
  • SM0K3YSM0K3Y Posts: 1,109 ✭✭✭
    IN
    how many sticks will i have to payout?
    (i dont liek reading) ;p
    Its a $25 buy in.
    Team O'Donnell FTW!

Still 1 spot
    Its a $25 buy in.
    i know i know im stupid, pm sent lol
    Once Smoky is in....we are full.  Still need payment from Robby (league creator from 2010--a shout out), Smokey (obviously), and a guy from the Cigar Cartel (fb, not the wholesaler) as this appears to be a CCom and C2 league now. 
    paid :smiley: 
    PM me that Addy Smoky---------Looks like draft is Sept 2nd at 845pm et.
    pm sent
    League is tentiatively full.  Need Payment from RobbyRas and Gumby before the end of the week or else may have to give to another guy.  Sorry Hilk----never heard back from you brother.  Anyone wishing to be on the reserve list, please PM me.  Draft will be the 2nd at 845pm.
    Is anyone gonna vherf for the draft tonight?
    Week 2 begins......good first week for some, not for others.  If anyone talked to Robby, please tell him to check his email as well please.
    Anyone doing well?  Poorly?
    0-4 woohoo!
    So do I get a prize if I don't win a game all season? 0-6 Ouch!
    pelirrojo said:
    So do I get a prize if I don't win a game all season? 0-6 Ouch!

A box of Spectres? Or MUWAT?
    im on the comeback trail!!
    (hide your moms)

Congrats to B. Stad (Cam Newton) and J. Aber (Henny on the Rocks)

You guys have each won the Division and get a first week bye in the playoffs.

Also $40 each for winning the division.....Congrats!!!