Home General Discussion
Options

Five Finger Poly Bags

jarublajarubla Posts: 2,329 ✭✭✭✭✭
Where do you go to get them? The site doesn't have them, and I'd like to start using them versus reusing the baggies.

Any suggestions? My B&M doesn't have them.

Thank you,
Jay
“There’ll be two dates on your tombstone and all your friends will read ’em but all that’s gonna matter is that little dash between ’em.” -Kevin Welch

Comments

• Options
    SleevePlzSleevePlz Posts: 6,249 ✭✭✭✭
    This is what I have used in the past. I remember someone posting about a different site, but I don't remember what it was.

https://www.bagsofbags.com/cgi-bin/commerce.cgi?search=action&category=SUTB
    LLA - Lancero Lovers of America
  • Options
    Thank you Tony!

-Jay
    “There’ll be two dates on your tombstone and all your friends will read ’em but all that’s gonna matter is that little dash between ’em.” -Kevin Welch
  • Options
    OneisnoneOneisnone Posts: 459 ✭✭✭✭✭
    jarubla said:
    Where do you go to get them? The site doesn't have them, and I'd like to start using them versus reusing the baggies.

Any suggestions? My B&M doesn't have them.

Thank you,
    Jay
    I have about 100 and will send you some if you like. 
  • Options
    @Oneisnone

PM incoming!

-Jay
  • Options
    dr_frankenstein56dr_frankenstein56 Posts: 1,612 ✭✭✭
    15 dollar heat sealer from amazon
  • Options
    AJ, that is a brilliant idea!

-Jay
  • Options
    dr_frankenstein56dr_frankenstein56 Posts: 1,612 ✭✭✭
    i asked the same question you did, early on in my smoking career. and while yes, i could find the five finger bags, being able to seal up a few custom packs with a small boveda and some mylar was totally awesome for traveling or bombs to friends.