Home Non Cigar Related

Anyone in the UK or Scotland here?

LiquidChaos66LiquidChaos66 Posts: 3,767 ✭✭✭✭
Im looking to get my hands on something that is hard to find. There was a series of cards that were put out by Mitchell's Cigarettes. It was a European exclusive and never made it over to the US. It is a series of Scottish Tartans and Clan cards. I need one... and one alone! The Graham Clan card.

Ive done a search on eBay and wasn't successful in finding one. ive done an online search trying to locate one but have come up with nada. lol Im just curious if anyone in that part of that world might be able to help a brother out! Thanks in advance!
Life is like a blind fiver. You never know what you're gonna get.

Comments

• jgibvjgibv Posts: 9,244 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited August 2015
    if you can't find a BOTL to help you out; did you try the UK ebay site.....http://www.ebay.co.uk/sch/i.html.TRS0&_mitchell's+cigarettes+cards

may not have the specific graham clan card , damn that'll be hard to find like a needle in a haystack.
    but some of those other cards look pretty sweet.

* I have a new address as of 3/24/18 *

• LiquidChaos66LiquidChaos66 Posts: 3,767 ✭✭✭✭
    I was able to find quite a few of the Clan cards but none were the Graham card. Im tempted to just but up some lot for sale and hope one is in there... not sure yet. Would be fun to have that collection either way.
    Life is like a blind fiver. You never know what you're gonna get.