Home Non Cigar Related

eBay problem...

LiquidChaos66LiquidChaos66 Posts: 3,767 ✭✭✭✭
I just entered my first auction... I have only used to purchase through the 'Buy It Now' option. I think I might have a problem on my hands. This is oddly enjoyable to be involved in an auction.
Life is like a blind fiver. You never know what you're gonna get.

Comments

• peter4jcpeter4jc Posts: 15,322 ✭✭✭✭✭
    In that case, you'd better stay away from cbid or cigarauctioneer.
    "I could've had a Mi Querida!"   Nick Bardis
  • LiquidChaos66LiquidChaos66 Posts: 3,767 ✭✭✭✭
    peter4jc said:
    In that case, you'd better stay away from cbid or cigarauctioneer.

I HAVENT EVEN GOOGLE SEARCHED EITHER OF THOSE!!!!! I have a hard enough time knowing the Sprint Sales are on this site...
  • EulogyEulogy Posts: 2,463 ✭✭✭✭✭
    You just ruined his life Peter.
  • jlmartajlmarta Posts: 7,881 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited September 2015
    Yep. I started this hobby with a 20ct and wondered what I'd do to fill it. Now I've got (in addition to the 20) a 40ct, a 300ct, and a large coolidor. And no spare space....  B)

shoulda stayed away from those two sites....
    I will not go to either of those sites... I cant afford to find them or learn how to use them
    Why did I go to those sites....
  • onestrangeoneonestrangeone Posts: 2,441 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Eulogy said:
    Throw your computer away before it's too late.

It was too late with the second post, Chris, you should start thinking about how your going to explain the cc bill to your wife. 
  • matkn293matkn293 Posts: 3,565 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Yep, he done!!!

Life is too short to smoke bad cigars!!!

Oh when the Blues, Oh when the Blues, Oh when the Blues go marching in!

• raisindotraisindot Posts: 1,294 ✭✭✭
    I just entered my first auction... I have only used to purchase through the 'Buy It Now' option. I think I might have a problem on my hands. This is oddly enjoyable to be involved in an auction.
    Now that you're hooked, you must take that most important next step of creating a secret place in the darkest and most spider-infested area of your basement to hide all the s**t you're winning on Ebay from your wife. 
    raisindot said:
    Now that you're hooked, you must take that most important next step of creating a secret place in the darkest and most spider-infested area of your basement to hide all the s**t you're winning on Ebay from your wife. 

Well I lost the auction... Well technically I didn't. I set a limit for myself and already surpassed it. So I stopped bidding and decided to let the other person out bid me and take it. lol I have deleted my eBay app on my phone and am now seeking professional help to remedy my new addiction. LOL! Plus... we don't have a basement. LOL!!!!!!!

• Bob_LukenBob_Luken Posts: 10,004 ✭✭✭✭✭
    raisindot said:

Well I lost the auction... Well technically I didn't. I set a limit for myself and already surpassed it. So I stopped bidding and decided to let the other person out bid me and take it. lol I have deleted my eBay app on my phone and am now seeking professional help to remedy my new addiction. LOL! Plus... we don't have a basement. LOL!!!!!!!

You think you're better than us? 
    Bob_Luken said:
    raisindot said:

You think you're better than us? 

Damn skippy I am! ;-)
  • jgibvjgibv Posts: 9,244 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Eulogy said:
    Throw your computer away before it's too late.
    "Throw away your television
    Time to make this clean decision"

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=xLkD7V07f_E

* I have a new address as of 3/24/18 *