Home Non Cigar Related
Options

Labor Day weekend plans?

MartelMartel Posts: 3,306 ✭✭✭✭
We visited Mt. Vernon today and are doing DC sights for the next couple of days.  What do the rest of you have planned?
Intelligence is knowing that a tomato is a fruit; wisdom is knowing not to put it in a fruit salad.

I like Oliva and Quesada (including Regius) a lot.  I will smoke anything, though.

Comments

• Options
    Usaf06Usaf06 Posts: 10,981 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Ahh, work till Sunday at 6 at which time I will have amassed 130 hours for the last 2 weeks
    "I drink a great deal. I sleep a little, and I smoke cigar after cigar. That is why I am in two-hundred-percent form."
    -- Winston Churchill

"LET'S GO FRANCIS"     Peter

• Options
    jarublajarubla Posts: 2,329 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Some seroious OT, Nick!
    “There’ll be two dates on your tombstone and all your friends will read ’em but all that’s gonna matter is that little dash between ’em.” -Kevin Welch
  • Options
    [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 3,917
    I'm installing fake grass in my back yard. I've been digging what seems like forever now and I'm not done. It will be nice to focus a few days on making progress. Beer will be consumed. 
  • Options
    I mowed the lawn earlier, later on going to a cousins party w/family about 2 1/2 hours away. Would absolutely love to get some fishing or a dove hunt in; will have to see!

-Jay
    “There’ll be two dates on your tombstone and all your friends will read ’em but all that’s gonna matter is that little dash between ’em.” -Kevin Welch
  • Options
    Working today, but tomorrow is off. Fishing looking more likely at this point. Hoping I can grill some meat on the weber!

-Jay
  • Options
    Usaf06Usaf06 Posts: 10,981 ✭✭✭✭✭
    My long working weekend finally ended at 6. I just lit up and me and the family are going to the beach tomorrow 
    "I drink a great deal. I sleep a little, and I smoke cigar after cigar. That is why I am in two-hundred-percent form."
    -- Winston Churchill

"LET'S GO FRANCIS"     Peter