Home Non Cigar Related
Options

Every day life in Florida

Usaf06Usaf06 Posts: 10,983 ✭✭✭✭✭
I was sitting in my truck working a detail and a guy who just finished his morning run comes up to me. He says there is a 6 ft gator on the sidewalk across the street from me. When he saw me pull up he wanted no part and returned to his swamp.
"I drink a great deal. I sleep a little, and I smoke cigar after cigar. That is why I am in two-hundred-percent form."
-- Winston Churchill

"LET'S GO FRANCIS"     Peter

Comments

• Options
    onestrangeoneonestrangeone Posts: 2,441 ✭✭✭✭✭
     That's awesome! Around here all we have are deer, snakes, spiders and scorpions.
  • Options
    Usaf06Usaf06 Posts: 10,983 ✭✭✭✭✭
    we have plenty of all those also, but the deer arent near as big as a Texas buck
    "I drink a great deal. I sleep a little, and I smoke cigar after cigar. That is why I am in two-hundred-percent form."
    -- Winston Churchill

"LET'S GO FRANCIS"     Peter

• Options
    NolagizmoNolagizmo Posts: 1,914 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Usaf06 said:
    I was sitting in my truck working a detail and a guy who just finished his morning run comes up to me. He says there is a 6 ft gator on the sidewalk across the street from me. When he saw me pull up he wanted no part and returned to his swamp.

imageI would be thinking there's dinner.
    "Come party with me in Tennessee for my birthday July we can smoke in the Smokey's."
  • Options
    skydiverDskydiverD Posts: 2,713 ✭✭✭✭✭
    get out there and wrestle that!  Good workout.  LOL
    How do you like my profile pic Taborski?   @matkn293          
  • Options
    onestrangeoneonestrangeone Posts: 2,441 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Found this bad boy under moms back deck last year.
    993.jpeg 157.7K
  • Options
    NolagizmoNolagizmo Posts: 1,914 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Found this bad boy under moms back deck last year.
    Appetizer
    "Come party with me in Tennessee for my birthday July we can smoke in the Smokey's."
  • Options
    The3StogiesThe3Stogies Posts: 2,652 ✭✭✭✭
    Wow, guess the black flies up here ain't so bad after all.