Home Trades, Passes and Bombs
Options

Just a friendly trade with Jarubla

i had been out of the cigar forums for a bit but was the sucked right back in when Jay and I decided it was time for a friendly trade.... I get his half today and found all sorts of amazing smokes! A couple old favorites and some new to me sticks! :-) I'm stupid excited to try the new ones and equally excited to age the faves! Many thanks for the trade, jay! Hope you enjoy my half as much is I will enjoy this one! 
Life is like a blind fiver. You never know what you're gonna get.

Comments

• Options
    NolagizmoNolagizmo Posts: 1,914 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Nice choices jay.
    @LiquidChaos66 should by enjoyable smoking through those.
    "Come party with me in Tennessee for my birthday July we can smoke in the Smokey's."
  • Options
    jarublajarubla Posts: 2,329 ✭✭✭✭✭
    My pleasure, Chris! You are an upstanding dude and I am glad to get to know ya. 

Let me know what you think of the La Duena?

-Jay
    “There’ll be two dates on your tombstone and all your friends will read ’em but all that’s gonna matter is that little dash between ’em.” -Kevin Welch
  • Options
    The3StogiesThe3Stogies Posts: 2,652 ✭✭✭✭
    Nice selection Jay, that should drag him back to the forum.
  • Options
    wahooschockwahooschock Posts: 792 ✭✭✭
    Jay hits hard! And with great taste! 
    I love my pack and a good community (cigars/Vape)
    "I'm at the point in my life where if it doesn't taste good,I'm not putting it in my mouth"
  • Options
    LiquidChaos66LiquidChaos66 Posts: 3,767 ✭✭✭✭
    jarubla said:
    My pleasure, Chris! You are an upstanding dude and I am glad to get to know ya. 

Let me know what you think of the La Duena?

-Jay

I have part of next week off... :-) I will probably light up the La Duena first! Thanks again, jay! :-)

• Options
    Usaf06Usaf06 Posts: 10,975 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Nice job Jay
    "I drink a great deal. I sleep a little, and I smoke cigar after cigar. That is why I am in two-hundred-percent form."
    -- Winston Churchill

"LET'S GO FRANCIS"     Peter

• Options
    Mi Amigo Chris,

The postman dropped off my package a few minutes ago, and it seems you count as poorly as I do!

it absolutely kicks ass to me that we get to do this--sharing favorite sticks, sharing camaraderie, fostering a brotherhood. 

Looking fwd to these smokes!!

-Jay
    “There’ll be two dates on your tombstone and all your friends will read ’em but all that’s gonna matter is that little dash between ’em.” -Kevin Welch
  • Options
    Glad they made it! :-) Looks like we both have the same taste in a few of those sticks too! :-)
  • Options
    Usaf06Usaf06 Posts: 10,975 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Nice looking trade fellas
    "I drink a great deal. I sleep a little, and I smoke cigar after cigar. That is why I am in two-hundred-percent form."
    -- Winston Churchill

"LET'S GO FRANCIS"     Peter

• Options
    Glad they made it! :-) Looks like we both have the same taste in a few of those sticks too! :-)
    That did make me chuckle about the Ave and the MOW. Dat Trinidad dodged a bullet--I have a few stix stashed at work right now, and I was eyeing it this morning before coming in. 

-Jay
  • Options
    The3StogiesThe3Stogies Posts: 2,652 ✭✭✭✭
    Great trade, looks like you 2 count alike and think alike too.  Scary, lol.
  • Options
    Great trade, looks like you 2 count alike and think alike too.  Scary, lol.

What are you saying? it was a 5 for 5 trade. I sent 5 and he sent 5.... lol