Home Non Cigar Related
Options

jd50aejd50ae Posts: 7,900 ✭✭✭✭✭

Comments

• Options
    Usaf06Usaf06 Posts: 10,983 ✭✭✭✭✭
     :s 
    "I drink a great deal. I sleep a little, and I smoke cigar after cigar. That is why I am in two-hundred-percent form."
    -- Winston Churchill

"LET'S GO FRANCIS"     Peter

• Options
    peter4jcpeter4jc Posts: 15,433 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Jonathan Drew is back!  :D
    "I could've had a Mi Querida!"   Nick Bardis
  • Options
    Amos_UmwhatAmos_Umwhat Posts: 8,440 ✭✭✭✭✭
    I'uz hopin' you'd show back up sometime. :D
    WARNING:  The above post may contain thoughts or ideas known to the State of Caliphornia to cause seething rage, confusion, distemper, nausea, perspiration, sphincter release, or cranial implosion to persons who implicitly trust only one news source, or find themselves at either the left or right political extreme.  Proceed at your own risk.  

"If you do not read the newspapers you're uninformed.  If you do read the newspapers, you're misinformed." --  Mark Twain
  • Options
    The3StogiesThe3Stogies Posts: 2,652 ✭✭✭✭
    How you doing jd?  Miss your posts bro, you giving key-lime candy out for Halloween, lol?
  • Options
    jd50aejd50ae Posts: 7,900 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Naw.....been too busy out stumping for Trump.
  • Options
    Dark_RoastDark_Roast Posts: 1,070 ✭✭✭
    He is like Regan. An actor. And as long as he is willing to get on the helm of an aircraft carrier and tell China and Japan to F'Off then he has my vote. But that means he has to bring all the jobs back to America and rebuild all the delapidated manufacturing plants. Good luck with that. Just the manufactures of super sized barges that bring one size fit all shi! from the Pacific Rim will have him retiring at an early age! You know who builds them? The Northern Europeans and they don't want ayone F'n with their lifestyle. They make plenty of money off of the Pacific Rim selling crap to  Americans.