Home Trades, Passes and Bombs

Special ISO.

MikeToddMikeTodd Posts: 974 ✭✭✭✭✭
edited September 2015 in Trades, Passes and Bombs
Hello Gentleman. I hope this isn't to forward of me but I am searching for a very special cigar. It is the CAO Amazon Basin, here is why.
My brother, his wife and daughter leave in January to be lifetime missionaries in Amazonia Brazil (the Northern Region where the tobacco comes from for these). My dad, brother and I always enjoy a cigar the few times we get together since we live in different states.
My Dad is having a difficult time with my brother leaving the country and it is harder because his daughter is their closest grandchild (they live in Kentucky and I live in northern Indiana).
I think these cigars would be a nice send off smoke for my brother and mean a lot to my dad.
I know it is a long shot since they are such a limited run.
Thanks for any leads!
Also, I don't have the funds to buy a whole box so I am looking for 3 sticks and to possibly trade if I have anything that interest someone.

Comments

• Bob_LukenBob_Luken Posts: 10,004 ✭✭✭✭✭
    That sounds like a nice gesture on your part. I wish I had few extra but I think I only have one left. I had bought two boxes a while back but I had a big pass with all of those and gave a few others away. I'll dig around and see if I can come up with more.
  • MikeToddMikeTodd Posts: 974 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Really? That would be awesome.
  • Bob_LukenBob_Luken Posts: 10,004 ✭✭✭✭✭
    I found one in my cooler search. I have grabbed another in a pass. Now I have two. I have a lead on a couple more. I'll let you know if I end up with enough for us to make a trade. 
  • MikeToddMikeTodd Posts: 974 ✭✭✭✭✭
    I really appreciate it!
  • SecretSquirrelSecretSquirrel Posts: 864 ✭✭✭✭
    Is this the same as the Cao brazillia?
  • Usaf06Usaf06 Posts: 10,935 ✭✭✭✭✭
    No Beren. I put one in the pass but ol' Bob Luken scooped it up. He posted a pic of it
    "I drink a great deal. I sleep a little, and I smoke cigar after cigar. That is why I am in two-hundred-percent form."
    -- Winston Churchill

"LET'S GO FRANCIS"     Peter

• Usaf06Usaf06 Posts: 10,935 ✭✭✭✭✭
    they look like this ...
    "I drink a great deal. I sleep a little, and I smoke cigar after cigar. That is why I am in two-hundred-percent form."
    -- Winston Churchill

"LET'S GO FRANCIS"     Peter

• SecretSquirrelSecretSquirrel Posts: 864 ✭✭✭✭
    Ah I see. Those def look more interesting  than those normal ones. Right on