Home General Discussion
Options

Carbon Fiber Cigar Case!

kemper74kemper74 Posts: 161 ✭✭✭
New from my friends at Vegas de Santiago.  Very limited production Carbon Fiber case's.  2 and 3 count.  Hand made.  I've never seen one like this before, and when Marc showed them to me, my jaw dropped.

Comments

• Options
    avengethisavengethis Posts: 5,687 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Price?
    Team O'Donnell FTW!

"I've got a great cigar collection - it's actually not a collection, because that would imply I wasn't going to smoke ever last one of 'em." - Ron White
  • Options
    CharlieHeisCharlieHeis Posts: 8,167 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Sweet. 
  • Options
    PatrickbrickPatrickbrick Posts: 7,734 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Nice!
    "We make a living by what we get, but we make a life by what we give".  Winston Churchill.
    MOW badge received.
  • Options
    I "think" that he'll be asking $200 for the 3-finger.  He just had these made, so I'm not sure if he'll waver from there or not.  The case plus some sticks to fill it, hell, I'd buy one (already setting up the order B)).
  • Options

• Options

• Options

• Options
    LiquidChaos66LiquidChaos66 Posts: 3,767 ✭✭✭✭
    HOLY CRAP! Those give me the tinglys in the man parts.
    Life is like a blind fiver. You never know what you're gonna get.
  • Options
    jgibvjgibv Posts: 9,244 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited October 2015
    not my style but still pretty darn cool. 

$200 though??!?? WHOA!! 
    seen 'em for less than half that around the web, just sayin'.

* I have a new address as of 3/24/18 *

• Options
    I've found them for less also.  I believe it has to do with the manufacturer and the special order.  He had these custom made.  Suppose to be very high quality.
  • Options
    Yeah these are definitely full CF but do seem very steep even for that.  Some of the other CF ones I have seen are a sticker or fake CF that gets put over the top of a plastic or metal case so it is much cheaper to produce.
    Team O'Donnell FTW!

"I've got a great cigar collection - it's actually not a collection, because that would imply I wasn't going to smoke ever last one of 'em." - Ron White
  • Options
    There isn't any plastic in these.  I will check with Marc just to be 105% sure.
  • Options
    Yes, they are all Carbon Fiber.  No plastic at all.
  • Options
    Right.  I could tell by the inside view of it that it is solid CF and the real deal.  $200 is just too steep for me.  If it was sub $100 I would totally do it.  I look at my CF hood I had on my car and got that thing for about $600 (that was a lot more CF and labor in that)
    Team O'Donnell FTW!

• Options
    Totally get what you're saying avenge.  I'm not sure where he got the $200 mark, but that's what he came up with.  I might take the plunge though :)
  • Options
    jgibvjgibv Posts: 9,244 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Right.  I could tell by the inside view of it that it is solid CF and the real deal.  $200 is just too steep for me.  If it was sub $100 I would totally do it.  I look at my CF hood I had on my car and got that thing for about $600 (that was a lot more CF and labor in that)
    that's what i was trying to get at with my previous post, sorry if it came off wrong, @kemper74

definitely does not look like a sticker or anything, so i'm sure they are quality, legit CF.....

* I have a new address as of 3/24/18 *