Home Cigar 101

Davidoff Primeros

rescue50rescue50 Posts: 1
Can anyone out there recommend other cigars with a similar flavour profile to the Davidoff Primeros?

Thanks in advance

Comments

• Amos_UmwhatAmos_Umwhat Posts: 8,427 ✭✭✭✭✭
    I've not had those, although everything else I've had from Davidoff has been good.  I don't smoke tiny, cigarette sized cigars.  No reflection on you, just not for me.  I think Hoyo de Monterrey makes little cigarillos like that.  Have you tried them?  Like Davidoff, most of what they make is good.
    WARNING:  The above post may contain thoughts or ideas known to the State of Caliphornia to cause seething rage, confusion, distemper, nausea, perspiration, sphincter release, or cranial implosion to persons who implicitly trust only one news source, or find themselves at either the left or right political extreme.  Proceed at your own risk.  

"If you do not read the newspapers you're uninformed.  If you do read the newspapers, you're misinformed." --  Mark Twain
  • CAcigarguy007CAcigarguy007 Posts: 1,917 ✭✭✭✭✭
    None will be like Davidoff Primeros. You can buy the classic lines but then you'd be spending more. The only thing that will taste similar and be cheaper would be to drop down to the cigarillos. Won't be as smooth thought. Davidoff is one of those catch 22's. Once you taste them it can ruin you....lol. They have the Midas touch for sure and the golden price tag to match. I'd smoke them all the time if I was rich, unfortunately I'm not (in money) so they remain a special treat. The Nicaraguan Davidoff is on my short list, on the top actually.