Home General Discussion

Humidor question

Devildog1Devildog1 Posts: 931 ✭✭✭✭✭
I am wanting to buy a new humidor, something around the 150 count. Anyone have suggestions on what and where to purchase? I see them priced from 69.99 to 550.00, would like to be able to purchase one for under 150.00 but then I question the quality of what I am getting.  I would appreciate some advice on this brothers,  ADVICE not help filling it.  Thanks in advance for your input. 

My my wife's input was,, smoke more or stop buying.  I told her that I would take half of her advice and implement that into my plan.  She found no humor in that, silly woman. 

Comments

• Usaf06Usaf06 Posts: 10,932 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Check cbid if you are just wanting a desk top
    "I drink a great deal. I sleep a little, and I smoke cigar after cigar. That is why I am in two-hundred-percent form."
    -- Winston Churchill

"LET'S GO FRANCIS"     Peter

• CharlieHeisCharlieHeis Posts: 8,144 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Get a cooler for $20 and spend the rest on cigars.
  • peter4jcpeter4jc Posts: 15,315 ✭✭✭✭✭
    I agree w/ Charlie, but for a wooded desktop I like the Large Savoys.  Very well made, very attractive, and about $140.
    "I could've had a Mi Querida!"   Nick Bardis
  • KCWKCW Posts: 1,334 ✭✭✭
    edited November 2015
    For me personally, this isn't something I would want to skimp on. I spent a lot of money on my Humidor (several years ago) and haven't had any issues. Therefor, to me, it was worth every penny. I have had cheaper humidors (for overflow) and from that, have seen the differences in quality. My humble $.02
  • UseAsDirectedUseAsDirected Posts: 140 ✭✭✭
    I like my cigar cooler
    https://www.amazon.com/dp/B00KO95RVO/ref=cm_sw_r_other_awd_oW3swbHEPC59S

It was a little over your budget but got it 170 on sale (open box)

Another option is to covert a wine cooler into a cigar cooler

https://youtu.be/bEC7crxrvxo
    "Even a fool has a talent"
    -That one guy