Home General Discussion
Options

Need your help

I finally convinced my wife to try a cigar. She wants something chocolaty and/or coffee flavored. 

Any suggestions?

Comments

• Options
    onestrangeoneonestrangeone Posts: 2,441 ✭✭✭✭✭

Hi James, The DE Java might fit the bill, smells like a Nestle bar and taste a bit like a mocha espresso, at least the first third did.

Luck to ya! 

• Options
    NolagizmoNolagizmo Posts: 1,914 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Tatiana mocha fits the bill. Don't know if you want the infused stuff or a'natural... good luck James
    "Come party with me in Tennessee for my birthday July we can smoke in the Smokey's."
  • Options
    jarublajarubla Posts: 2,329 ✭✭✭✭✭
    If you gotta go infused, have her try a CAO Eileen's Dream.

Every non smoker who wanted to try one I have handed them that one, and they have lurved it. 

“There’ll be two dates on your tombstone and all your friends will read ’em but all that’s gonna matter is that little dash between ’em.” -Kevin Welch
  • Options
    bandyt09bandyt09 Posts: 4,335 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited November 2015
    Opus X ;)
  • Options
    KingoftheCoveKingoftheCove Posts: 937 ✭✭✭
    Padron 3000 Maduro
  • Options
    [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 3,917
    Thanks for the suggestions.
  • Options
    OneisnoneOneisnone Posts: 459 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Great news! My Queen has tried a few of the above and while she is not in love with any of them is very tolerant. Last week after a trip to a B&M with a private club. She said out of the blue,"You should totally join here, I would come with you for a drink once and a while."

She opened the door for you - walk through quickly!
  • Options
    [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 3,917
    Congrats 1=0, that's great news!! I'm happy for you!.

I do plan to walk quickly, in fact I joked that I want her to like cigars so I can spend like crazy and convert a closet and/or spare bedroom into a walk-in...that's why she now likes beers, etc.
  • Options
    OneisnoneOneisnone Posts: 459 ✭✭✭✭✭
    james40 said:
    Congrats 1=0, that's great news!! I'm happy for you!.

I do plan to walk quickly, in fact I joked that I want her to like cigars so I can spend like crazy and convert a closet and/or spare bedroom into a walk-in...that's why she now likes beers, etc.
    You sir are a wise man. God Speed!