Home Trades, Passes and Bombs

February Lottery

avengethisavengethis Posts: 5,686 ✭✭✭✭✭
I am going to be gone the first week of February so I am going to get this going now and draw the winner on the 29th of January.  I like the free for all willy nilly method so we will keep it up.  Play for whoever you want, each entry you need to supply at least a 5er for though.  Lets get it going!
Team O'Donnell FTW!

"I've got a great cigar collection - it's actually not a collection, because that would imply I wasn't going to smoke ever last one of 'em." - Ron White

Comments

• MikeToddMikeTodd Posts: 974 ✭✭✭✭✭
    In!!! Since the cigar/bourbon fund has officially been comendeered by the wife for a new house, this might be my chance at spilling over into a cooler!!!
  • WylaffWylaff Posts: 5,269 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Lol, count me in.
    "Cooking isn't about struggling; It's about pleasure. It's like sǝx, with a wider variety of sauces."

At any given time the urge to sing "In The Jungle" is just a whim away... A whim away... A whim away...
  • Usaf06Usaf06 Posts: 10,935 ✭✭✭✭✭
    In for @Bob_Luken
    "I drink a great deal. I sleep a little, and I smoke cigar after cigar. That is why I am in two-hundred-percent form."
    -- Winston Churchill

"LET'S GO FRANCIS"     Peter

• cbuckcbuck Posts: 8,415 ✭✭✭✭✭
    I am on vacation until the 15th of February. Would like to be in, but can't ship until after that. If that's ok, I'm in! 
  • avengethisavengethis Posts: 5,686 ✭✭✭✭✭
    You are good @cbuck.  I got you in.
    Team O'Donnell FTW!

"I've got a great cigar collection - it's actually not a collection, because that would imply I wasn't going to smoke ever last one of 'em." - Ron White
  • WaterNerdWaterNerd Posts: 3,279 ✭✭✭✭✭
    last one was fun... Count me in :)
    Better to remain silent and be thought a fool than to speak out and remove all doubt
    — Abraham Lincoln

• cbuckcbuck Posts: 8,415 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Thanks Brad!
  • Puff_DougiePuff_Dougie Posts: 4,599 ✭✭✭✭✭
    In, please and thank you. 
    "When I have found intense pain relieved, a weary brain soothed, and calm, refreshing sleep obtained by a cigar, I have felt grateful to God, and have blessed His name." - Charles Haddon Spurgeon
  • genareddoggenareddog Posts: 4,025 ✭✭✭✭✭
    I'm in. Thanks 
  • onestrangeoneonestrangeone Posts: 2,441 ✭✭✭✭✭
     Yep, always good for a donation!
  • webmostwebmost Posts: 7,713 ✭✭✭✭✭
    In
    “It has been a source of great pain to me to have met with so many among [my] opponents who had not the liberality to distinguish between political and social opposition; who transferred at once to the person, the hatred they bore to his political opinions.” —Thomas Jefferson (1808)

• Devildog1Devildog1 Posts: 931 ✭✭✭✭✭
    I'm in 
  • NolagizmoNolagizmo Posts: 1,914 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Put me down for my monthly contribution.
    "Come party with me in Tennessee for my birthday July we can smoke in the Smokey's."
  • First_WarriorFirst_Warrior Posts: 3,140 ✭✭✭✭✭
    In once again please.
  • prosspross Posts: 874 ✭✭✭
    Might as well get back into the swing of things.  In
  • CigarFanaticCigarFanatic Posts: 225 ✭✭✭
    I'm in!
    How do make this text turn upside down?
    Bumping this up
    Team O'Donnell FTW!

To the top, we need to get more people in this month.  Where you all at?

1) Miketodd
    2) Wylaff
    3) USaf06 - BobLuken
    4) Cbuck
    5) WaterNerd
    6) Puff_Dougie
    7) Genareddog
    8) onestrangeone
    9) webmost
    10) devildog1
    11) Nolagizmo
    12) First Warrior
    13) Pross
    14) CigarFinatic
    Team O'Donnell FTW!

• Cigar708388Cigar708388 Posts: 29
    Explain what this is??
    Anybody on the good trader list can enter in to win the lottery.  Whoever wins gets at minimum a 5er from each of the other participants.
    Team O'Donnell FTW!

• CharlieHeisCharlieHeis Posts: 8,144 ✭✭✭✭✭
    I'll play for @The3Stogies again.
  • GuitardedGuitarded Posts: 4,643 ✭✭✭✭✭

Anybody on the good trader list can enter in to win the lottery.  Whoever wins gets at minimum a 5er from each of the other participants.
    I know I am not on the list YET. I have several BOTL I would like to take care of. Loading bombs soon.
    Friends don't let good friends smoke cheap cigars.
    I'm drawing tonight so if you want in better do it quick!
    Team O'Donnell FTW!

• WylaffWylaff Posts: 5,269 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Guitarded said:

I know I am not on the list YET. I have several BOTL I would like to take care of. Loading bombs soon.

Do a trade rather then a bomb if you want to show yourself a reliable trader.
    "Cooking isn't about struggling; It's about pleasure. It's like sǝx, with a wider variety of sauces."

At any given time the urge to sing "In The Jungle" is just a whim away... A whim away... A whim away...
    Fingers crossed for the A-Bomb that will blow me into a cooler!!
    1) Miketodd
    2) Wylaff
    3) USaf06 - BobLuken
    4) Cbuck
    5) WaterNerd
    6) Puff_Dougie
    7) Genareddog
    8) onestrangeone
    9) webmost
    10) devildog1
    11) Nolagizmo
    12) First Warrior
    13) Pross
    14) CigarFinatic
    15) CharlieHeiss - the 3stogies
    16) Skydiverd
    17) Chalupa Batman
    Team O'Donnell FTW!

Congrats to #3 @Bob_Luken
    Team O'Donnell FTW!

Aww nuts! Congrats @Bob_Luken!!
  • Puff_DougiePuff_Dougie Posts: 4,599 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Awesome! Congrats @Bob_Luken
    "When I have found intense pain relieved, a weary brain soothed, and calm, refreshing sleep obtained by a cigar, I have felt grateful to God, and have blessed His name." - Charles Haddon Spurgeon
  • NolagizmoNolagizmo Posts: 1,914 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Yay!!!!! I finally get that addy for my rolodex.  Congrats!!!! @ddy up.
    "Come party with me in Tennessee for my birthday July we can smoke in the Smokey's."