Home General Discussion
Options

Goodbye all

Chuck_NChuck_N Posts: 1,088 ✭✭✭
I just wanted to thank everyone on this forum for making this a wonderful place. I have met many friends here, but now it is time to say goodbye.
I quit smoking cigars 3 weeks ago and I am leaving this forum for good.
Goodbye everyone ,and bless you all.

Chuck

Comments

• Options
    WylaffWylaff Posts: 5,271 ✭✭✭✭✭
    O.o You don't have to smoke to hang with us...
    "Cooking isn't about struggling; It's about pleasure. It's like sǝx, with a wider variety of sauces."

At any given time the urge to sing "In The Jungle" is just a whim away... A whim away... A whim away...
  • Options
    Usaf06Usaf06 Posts: 10,974 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Chuck it's been a pleasure. Take care and I wish the best for you and your family
    "I drink a great deal. I sleep a little, and I smoke cigar after cigar. That is why I am in two-hundred-percent form."
    -- Winston Churchill

"LET'S GO FRANCIS"     Peter

• Options
    WylaffWylaff Posts: 5,271 ✭✭✭✭✭
    We will miss you chuck. I haven't really got a chance to meet you yet, and I am sorry for that. But I wish you well in all you do.
    "Cooking isn't about struggling; It's about pleasure. It's like sǝx, with a wider variety of sauces."

At any given time the urge to sing "In The Jungle" is just a whim away... A whim away... A whim away...
  • Options
    peter4jcpeter4jc Posts: 15,408 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Boo Hooooo!!!  A legend is leaving?  How can this be?!?

Thanks for making this the greatest place to share our love for the leaf, Chuck!
    "I could've had a Mi Querida!"   Nick Bardis
  • Options
    jarublajarubla Posts: 2,329 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Once a brother in spirit, always a brother in spirit @Chuck_N

Thank you for your kinship!
    “There’ll be two dates on your tombstone and all your friends will read ’em but all that’s gonna matter is that little dash between ’em.” -Kevin Welch
  • Options
    johnnyBjohnnyB Posts: 1,553 ✭✭✭✭✭
    I also never knew you but it seems as a lot of the guys on here whom I look to for advice looked to you. As a newb on this forum i hate to see someone i could have learned from go. I wish you well in all you do 
    Non Crux sed lux
  • Options
    Puff_DougiePuff_Dougie Posts: 4,599 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Say it ain't so, @Chuck_N

You will be missed, sir!
    "When I have found intense pain relieved, a weary brain soothed, and calm, refreshing sleep obtained by a cigar, I have felt grateful to God, and have blessed His name." - Charles Haddon Spurgeon
  • Options
    PatrickbrickPatrickbrick Posts: 7,734 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Well damn Chuck you will be missed.  Take care of yourself.
    "We make a living by what we get, but we make a life by what we give".  Winston Churchill.
    MOW badge received.
  • Options
    jliujliu Posts: 7,735 ✭✭✭✭
    Wait what??  What the heck?? 
  • Options
    CigarFanaticCigarFanatic Posts: 225 ✭✭✭
    @Chuck_N

Hopefully the reason you quit wasn't because of anything too serious, but your sage wisdom will be missed!

How do make this text turn upside down?
  • Options
    CvilleECvilleE Posts: 1,594 ✭✭✭
    Dang Chuck! You will be missed my friend! Do check in from time to time when you can... :'(
  • Options
    [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 3,917
    Loved watching you unleash the bombs. I don't think we ever dealt directly but I'll miss having you around the forums. 
  • Options
    CharlieHeisCharlieHeis Posts: 8,167 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Aww crap. I hope quitting wasn't health related. Sorry to see you go, Chuck.
  • Options
    kswildcatkswildcat Posts: 1,490 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Sure hate to see you go. Hope you will pop in from time to time. You will for sure be missed.
  • Options
    silvermousesilvermouse Posts: 19,198 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Live well!
  • Options
    matkn293matkn293 Posts: 3,565 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Chuck freakin N! You mill be missed brother. Hope all is well. 

Life is too short to smoke bad cigars!!!

Oh when the Blues, Oh when the Blues, Oh when the Blues go marching in!

• Options
    genareddoggenareddog Posts: 4,041 ✭✭✭✭✭
    You will be missed. Thanks for all you did here.
  • Options
    onestrangeoneonestrangeone Posts: 2,441 ✭✭✭✭✭

WTF, Chuck?

Best wishes for you and yours in whatever life has to offer. 

• Options
    StubbleStubble Posts: 8,199 ✭✭✭✭✭
    You will be missed Chuck!!  Hope everything is good health wise.  Drop in every once in a while and say hello, if you get the time.  That'd be nice.  God bless and stay safe!! 
    Hey, you gonna eat the rest of that corndog?
  • Options
    rsherman24rsherman24 Posts: 6,776 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Chuck, hope all is well.  It has been a pleasure
  • Options
    danielzreyesdanielzreyes Posts: 8,769 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Damn. All the Kool Kids are leaving.  
    "It's plume, bro. Nothing to worry about. Got any Opus?" The suppose to be DZR
  • Options
    Amos_UmwhatAmos_Umwhat Posts: 8,431 ✭✭✭✭✭
    I've always enjoyed your contribution, you will be missed.  Stop in and say hi sometime.
    WARNING:  The above post may contain thoughts or ideas known to the State of Caliphornia to cause seething rage, confusion, distemper, nausea, perspiration, sphincter release, or cranial implosion to persons who implicitly trust only one news source, or find themselves at either the left or right political extreme.  Proceed at your own risk.  

"If you do not read the newspapers you're uninformed.  If you do read the newspapers, you're misinformed." --  Mark Twain
  • Options
    reggie713reggie713 Posts: 2,517 ✭✭✭✭
    Does that make the box I got from ya, worth way more money?!!!
    good luck
    in your new adventures bro! Check in on us!!
  • Options
    ChazMNChazMN Posts: 53 ✭✭
    Good luck Chuck, be well.
  • Options
    twistedstemtwistedstem Posts: 3,912 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Always sad to say farewell. So lets not. Always enjoyed watching your interactions here .Wishing nothing but the best in what life holds for you in the future!!
    no matter where you go, there you are.

• Options
    smoke_em_if_you_got_emsmoke_em_if_you_got_em Posts: 4,990 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Be good Chuck...feel free to reach out anytime bro!
  • Options
    Bobbo2009Bobbo2009 Posts: 915 ✭✭✭
    Happy Trails Chuck!  I haven't been around much in the last year, but I hate to see you go.  Stop in and say hello if you like.  Take care of yourself!

Rob
  • Options
    BigshizzaBigshizza Posts: 15,645 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Chuck what are we going to do without our USPS insider info? Loved bombing you and receiving return fire! Best to you and yours on your smoke-free qwest!
  • Options
    YankeeManYankeeMan Posts: 2,654 ✭✭✭✭✭
    If the reason you quit is not serious, there is always the chance you will take up the hobby again.

Good luck!
  • Options
    RhamlinRhamlin Posts: 8,913 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Bummer man. Hope all is well.