Home Trades, Passes and Bombs
Options

I have a bad feeling about this part 2

twistedstemtwistedstem Posts: 3,912 ✭✭✭✭✭
Well my intuition was correct .Yesterdays mail was devastating...Not even sure where to start heres what i found in my mailbox. the wife and i just kinda stared at the pile for a moment .

So heres what was in that mountain of madness.... an awesome gruop of sticks and check out that totally wicked name plate!!!!!!! just amazing .image
Then  this group of tasty treats!!!! LOOK at that pudgy monster!!!!soo cuteimage
Then some really cool artwork in this one  wiil have find something cool to do with them.image
Not done yet!!!!!!!! Box contained the biggest one ive ever seen .That will be an all day for sure!!image
Last one actually had a letter inside!!! pretty much telling me just walk away and it will be over. Waring against return fire . image
Im just curios who was the Mastermind behind this ..Just out of respect for i was blindsided indeed. 
As always i feel undeserving but incredibly appreciative !!! Just hope i can give back to the forums in some small way!!!!
no matter where you go, there you are.

Comments

• Options
    WylaffWylaff Posts: 5,271 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Holy Shizza! O.o

All you guys must have been spoiling the noobs too much. Those don't look like noob bombs.

"Cooking isn't about struggling; It's about pleasure. It's like sǝx, with a wider variety of sauces."

At any given time the urge to sing "In The Jungle" is just a whim away... A whim away... A whim away...
  • Options
    peter4jcpeter4jc Posts: 15,408 ✭✭✭✭✭
    You better listen when they said to pretty much just walk away and it will be over. Waring against return fire.
    "I could've had a Mi Querida!"   Nick Bardis
  • Options
    rsherman24rsherman24 Posts: 6,775 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Damn Noobs. . . That is an azz whooping though
  • Options
    Usaf06Usaf06 Posts: 10,974 ✭✭✭✭✭
    I'm thinking Jay and his Utah crew had something to do with this
    "I drink a great deal. I sleep a little, and I smoke cigar after cigar. That is why I am in two-hundred-percent form."
    -- Winston Churchill

"LET'S GO FRANCIS"     Peter

• Options
    Usaf06 said:
    Funny all the boxes had a texas return addy.But the zipcodes were all different.

• Options
    nOObAlliancenOObAlliance Posts: 40 ✭✭✭
    Enjoy my friend and take the advice. Its guys like you that make this a great place.
  • Options
    matkn293matkn293 Posts: 3,565 ✭✭✭✭✭
    New name for the Texas Alliance? 

Life is too short to smoke bad cigars!!!

Oh when the Blues, Oh when the Blues, Oh when the Blues go marching in!

• Options
    MikeToddMikeTodd Posts: 974 ✭✭✭✭✭
    I can't imagine what your mailbox looks like...if there is one at all!
  • Options
    Far as I know, when you purchase/print the labels online, you can put down any return address you want.
  • Options
    genareddoggenareddog Posts: 4,041 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Very nice!
  • Options
    Enjoy my friend and take the advice. Its guys like you that make this a great place.
    Thank you for the kind words!! This place is full of awesome BOTL!!! 

• Options

MikeTodd said:
    I can't imagine what your mailbox looks like...if there is one at all!
    looks kinda like this!!

• Options
    NolagizmoNolagizmo Posts: 1,914 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Great job N A. For a get botl. Couldn't have happened to a nicer fella. Love the name plate, great touch.
    "Come party with me in Tennessee for my birthday July we can smoke in the Smokey's."
  • Options
    kswildcatkswildcat Posts: 1,490 ✭✭✭✭✭
    I'd say Vance's stem got twisted lol
  • Options
    danielzreyesdanielzreyes Posts: 8,769 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Vance will make ya dance.  
    "It's plume, bro. Nothing to worry about. Got any Opus?" The suppose to be DZR
  • Options
    jarublajarubla Posts: 2,329 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Usaf06 said:
    Unequivocally, not I. But an absolutely beautiful bombing run on a truly stellar BOTL.

Awesome stuff, Vance!!
    “There’ll be two dates on your tombstone and all your friends will read ’em but all that’s gonna matter is that little dash between ’em.” -Kevin Welch
  • Options
    rsherman24rsherman24 Posts: 6,775 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Yep, I blame @jarubla

No one says unequivocally unless they are guilty
  • Options
    SleevePlzSleevePlz Posts: 6,249 ✭✭✭✭
    Well done nudes, I mean boobs....er....noobs! Might have a new EG crew coming to life!!!
    LLA - Lancero Lovers of America
  • Options
    Puff_DougiePuff_Dougie Posts: 4,599 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Yep, I blame @jarubla

No one says unequivocally unless they are guilty

I agree! Obviously, he's trying to ASSUAGE his guilt. Right @peter4jc?
    "When I have found intense pain relieved, a weary brain soothed, and calm, refreshing sleep obtained by a cigar, I have felt grateful to God, and have blessed His name." - Charles Haddon Spurgeon
  • Options
    edited February 2016
    Hahaha!
  • Options
    CharlieHeisCharlieHeis Posts: 8,167 ✭✭✭✭✭
    I am not a noob so I know the origins are in the shipping info. Well done Noob Alliance.
  • Options
    The hits just keep on coming. Two more today,,,,,   Was afraid i was seeing double at first. Just got doubled up on some fantastic sticks!!!
    This box had a whole bunch of bands ..some with and some with out cigars!! All of these are new to me so looking forward to torching these!!!!!!
    Just an incredible last couple of days...but please 

• Options
    Puff_DougiePuff_Dougie Posts: 4,599 ✭✭✭✭✭
    That La Riqueza is a great smoke, but the Cohibas look fake. ;)

Nicely done, Noob Alliance!
    "When I have found intense pain relieved, a weary brain soothed, and calm, refreshing sleep obtained by a cigar, I have felt grateful to God, and have blessed His name." - Charles Haddon Spurgeon
  • Options
    WylaffWylaff Posts: 5,271 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Whatever you did, I hope you learned your lesson.
    "Cooking isn't about struggling; It's about pleasure. It's like sǝx, with a wider variety of sauces."

At any given time the urge to sing "In The Jungle" is just a whim away... A whim away... A whim away...
  • Options
    genareddoggenareddog Posts: 4,041 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Do you need another cooler? That's awesome