Home Trades, Passes and Bombs
Options

Mikey Killed Me!

BigshizzaBigshizza Posts: 15,645 ✭✭✭✭✭
especially if I were a diabetic! Damn son! A Mardi Gras cake from NO. Obviously it looked much better prior to falling into the hands of USPS. It still tastes great! Like cinnamon rolls stuffed with chocolate... Hmmm thanks so much for the sticks and the seasoning! Very appreciated my friend! Now...where's the insulin.

Comments

• Options
    Usaf06Usaf06 Posts: 10,974 ✭✭✭✭✭
    That's a delicious looking bomb
    "I drink a great deal. I sleep a little, and I smoke cigar after cigar. That is why I am in two-hundred-percent form."
    -- Winston Churchill

"LET'S GO FRANCIS"     Peter

• Options
    Puff_DougiePuff_Dougie Posts: 4,599 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Nice!
    "When I have found intense pain relieved, a weary brain soothed, and calm, refreshing sleep obtained by a cigar, I have felt grateful to God, and have blessed His name." - Charles Haddon Spurgeon
  • Options
    jarublajarubla Posts: 2,329 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Well done @Nolagizmo

“There’ll be two dates on your tombstone and all your friends will read ’em but all that’s gonna matter is that little dash between ’em.” -Kevin Welch
  • Options
    StubbleStubble Posts: 8,199 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Nom, nom, nom....
    Hey, you gonna eat the rest of that corndog?
  • Options
    NolagizmoNolagizmo Posts: 1,914 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Lmao. I was worried how bad usps would beat it up.
    "Come party with me in Tennessee for my birthday July we can smoke in the Smokey's."
  • Options
    WaterNerdWaterNerd Posts: 3,296 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited February 2016
    Very nice  :) what type of seasoning is that?
    Better to remain silent and be thought a fool than to speak out and remove all doubt
    — Abraham Lincoln

• Options
    Edna20Edna20 Posts: 1,323 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Oh man, I was just in New Orleans (I know @Nolagizmo, sorry, my schedule was crazy!!) and I did not even get any King Cake :( Was at the airport and they had just gotten a fresh delivery but I didn't think I had time to get one before boarding. Even beat up it still looks good, plus they're just fun. 
    Team O'Donnell FTW!
  • Options
    NolagizmoNolagizmo Posts: 1,914 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Edna20 said:
    Oh man, I was just in New Orleans (I know @Nolagizmo, sorry, my schedule was crazy!!) and I did not even get any King Cake :( Was at the airport and they had just gotten a fresh delivery but I didn't think I had time to get one before boarding. Even beat up it still looks good, plus they're just fun. 
    @Edna20 will be in the new house next time you roll through. Give me a shout, maybe we can bbq or get drunk. Definitely smoke a stogie or 2.
    "Come party with me in Tennessee for my birthday July we can smoke in the Smokey's."
  • Options
    jlmartajlmarta Posts: 7,881 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Nolagizmo said:
    Lmao. I was worried how bad usps would beat it up.
    If ya think USPS is reckless with packages ya oughta see some that have been handled by OOPS (UPS). Compared to them, the USPS is wonderful....