Home General Discussion

I once was lost....

WylaffWylaff Posts: 5,269 ✭✭✭✭✭
I was deep cleaning the kitchen today, and in a bread pan, in a pile of crap I haven't touched in years, I found a Drew Estates Java Corona! I have no clue how long it has been there, or where it came from. It's bone dry, but the wrapper is in good shape. Popped it into the bottom of the humidor so I can bring it back to life.

Whats the best smoke you've found that you'd forgot about?
"Cooking isn't about struggling; It's about pleasure. It's like sǝx, with a wider variety of sauces."

At any given time the urge to sing "In The Jungle" is just a whim away... A whim away... A whim away...

Comments

• matkn293matkn293 Posts: 3,565 ✭✭✭✭✭
    That one may be a lost cause my man. 

Life is too short to smoke bad cigars!!!

Oh when the Blues, Oh when the Blues, Oh when the Blues go marching in!

• WylaffWylaff Posts: 5,269 ✭✭✭✭✭
    We'll see. the wife absolutely love 'em. So I'll give it a few months and see what she thinks.
    "Cooking isn't about struggling; It's about pleasure. It's like sǝx, with a wider variety of sauces."

At any given time the urge to sing "In The Jungle" is just a whim away... A whim away... A whim away...
  • YankeeManYankeeMan Posts: 2,654 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Wylaff said:
    We'll see. the wife absolutely love 'em. So I'll give it a few months and see what she thinks.
    You'll probably get some moisture back into them, but maybe not all of the taste.  I think it's time she bought you some more, I'm just sayin'...