Home Non Cigar Related

slow speed chase

webmostwebmost Posts: 7,713 ✭✭✭✭✭

“It has been a source of great pain to me to have met with so many among [my] opponents who had not the liberality to distinguish between political and social opposition; who transferred at once to the person, the hatred they bore to his political opinions.” —Thomas Jefferson (1808)

Comments

• webmostwebmost Posts: 7,713 ✭✭✭✭✭

“It has been a source of great pain to me to have met with so many among [my] opponents who had not the liberality to distinguish between political and social opposition; who transferred at once to the person, the hatred they bore to his political opinions.” —Thomas Jefferson (1808)

• jlmartajlmarta Posts: 7,881 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited February 2016
    Ya gotta wonder why this broad hasn't gotten 'busted' before now. We're all supposed to be equal under the law but I guess some are more equal than others. 

With Benghazi to her credit she's pretty much in the same category as Hanoi Jane....   IMO

In spite of all that, the ironic humor of the cartoon is there....   :#
  • kswildcatkswildcat Posts: 1,490 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited February 2016
    jlmarta said:
    Ya gotta wonder why this broad hasn't gotten 'busted' before now. We're all supposed to be equal under the law but I guess some are more equal than others. 

With Benghazi to her credit she's pretty much in the same category as Hanoi Jane....   IMO

In spite of all that, the ironic humor of the cartoon is there....   :#
    Welcome to the USA today. I'm only 42 and this country has changed so much since I was a kid it's pathetic. I do not see it turning around anytime soon either. I'm just hoping I'm dead before they totally destroy it.

Starting to think I better start smoking and drinking again to go along with my love for fatty unhealthy food to speed the process up because the way it's going they gonna catch me alive.