Home General Discussion
Options

New Orleans herf if you want

NolagizmoNolagizmo Posts: 1,914 ✭✭✭✭✭
Who wants to come to New Orleans!
I want to throw a party for you.

I can get us a central hotel with good rates. A good cigar lounge to put up with us. A blender or dealer to sell us cigars. And an extra day eating seafood locally. You can have free time and party time with botl. I want to see east coast Boyz and west coast Boyz even though us central Boyz will own. Can I get some brutha to the big sleazey
"Come party with me in Tennessee for my birthday July we can smoke in the Smokey's."
Tagged:

Comments

• Options
    I propose August 26 weekend
    "Come party with me in Tennessee for my birthday July we can smoke in the Smokey's."
  • Options
    Edna20Edna20 Posts: 1,323 ✭✭✭✭✭
    I won't know until it's closer. If I can manage to swing a work trip for whenever you're having it, then I'll do that. Unfortunately at this time, I don't know what my travel schedule will be like. 
    Team O'Donnell FTW!
  • Options
    Bob_LukenBob_Luken Posts: 10,016 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Sounds like fun Mikie. Can't say I can make it just yet but I WANT to be there for sure. 
  • Options
    jarublajarubla Posts: 2,329 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Aug 26? Lemme talk to the real boss and see what she thinks. 

Should be fine from a work perspective as I don't vacation much. 

“There’ll be two dates on your tombstone and all your friends will read ’em but all that’s gonna matter is that little dash between ’em.” -Kevin Welch
  • Options
    reggie713reggie713 Posts: 2,517 ✭✭✭✭
    I would love to!! All depends on money and work!
  • Options
    No_one21No_one21 Posts: 2,182 ✭✭✭
    How about first week of May? lol I might be there for a conference.
  • Options
    First week of May is Jazz festival. Hotels will cost too much. But if you're here. Holla we can have a stogie and I can probably hook you up with tickets. No charge. 
  • Options
    So I'm throwing this out now to allow planning. If I can get some that want to come I will get a hotel to offer a group rate. You'd be better off staying by the cigar lounge outside the French Quarter and only losing your mind and money once in the French quarter. I will pick a good place with transport to the French quarter. And arrange something at the local lounge and a french quarter trap that can accommodate enough of us. I would like to make this happen. Looking for commitments by June. The sooner I get some to agree to come the sooner I can talk to lounge owners about having an event.