Home Pipes

Score!

jsnakejsnake Posts: 5,979 ✭✭✭✭✭
Life has been crazy busy. Haven't had much time to myself. This weekend is our anniversary and I found some pipes on a local swap shop on Facebook. Long story short the girl posted $100 for 16 pipes and then later says $100 each. We message back and forth and I let her know that was crazy talk. There were a few pipes I wanted bad. She seemed to be blowing me off but finally let me look at them yesterday. I walked away with these for $140 as my anniversary gift. The were smoked once or twice maybe and the clean up was so easy. This is the after pic

Nording Hunting Pipe 2006
Mastro Belardi
Peterson Dracula
Peterson Dracula 
Mastro de Paja

Comments

• johnnyBjohnnyB Posts: 1,553 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Wow that's awesome,Happy anniversary. Is that bent Peterson shape221? Love Peterson pipes smoke great 
    Non Crux sed lux
  • jsnakejsnake Posts: 5,979 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited February 2016
    I am not sure which shape it is. I didn't realize they had two like that in the series. I just stopped by my local to see what prices were and I think I got a heck of a deal. Especially considering these were so close to new condition. Here is a before pic below. I like the bent shape and I really like bigger bowls. Now all I need is to find a nice nose warmer to add to my small collection. 

From what I found these price out at around $700 new give or take depending on the retailer. 

• Amos_UmwhatAmos_Umwhat Posts: 8,405 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Nice.  You're set!
    WARNING:  The above post may contain thoughts or ideas known to the State of Caliphornia to cause seething rage, confusion, distemper, nausea, perspiration, sphincter release, or cranial implosion to persons who implicitly trust only one news source, or find themselves at either the left or right political extreme.  Proceed at your own risk.  

"If you do not read the newspapers you're uninformed.  If you do read the newspapers, you're misinformed." --  Mark Twain
  • onestrangeoneonestrangeone Posts: 2,441 ✭✭✭✭✭

That is a great score Jake!

I have come to really like my Nording.