Home Non Cigar Related
Options

Anyone else gettin snow in the midwest???

MikeToddMikeTodd Posts: 974 ✭✭✭✭✭
We are!!!!

Comments

• Options
    avengethisavengethis Posts: 5,687 ✭✭✭✭✭
    I thought you said you were getting snow. 5 inches is just a Monday for me. In all seriousness I'm glad it stayed South of me.
    Team O'Donnell FTW!

"I've got a great cigar collection - it's actually not a collection, because that would imply I wasn't going to smoke ever last one of 'em." - Ron White
  • Options
    kswildcatkswildcat Posts: 1,490 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Yuck... that's that blasted global warming er climate change uh whatever they call it crap fer ya..
  • Options
    Dark_RoastDark_Roast Posts: 1,070 ✭✭✭
    we are getting our a$$ kicked in NW Indiana. The wind is blowing like crazy and I would guess we have a $hit load of fluffy water. Saw a UPS truck crunched up to a Audi on tavels home. Oh and take my recomendation. Buy the best tires you can. The $hit tires I put on this Escape suck for snow. A side note - the surfing is great on Lake Michigan. So I have heard!
  • Options
    The 6" we have is just in the last 6 hours and it isn't supposed to let up anytime soon. That and 40mph winds tonight and tomorrow promise for some fun times!
  • Options
    SleevePlzSleevePlz Posts: 6,249 ✭✭✭✭
    We're due for about a foot here.
    LLA - Lancero Lovers of America
  • Options
    genareddoggenareddog Posts: 4,041 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Have not got anything is SE Indiana. Just some rain and wind. Keep that white stuff up there.
  • Options
    Usaf06Usaf06 Posts: 10,974 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Yeah my weeds have kicked in.
    "I drink a great deal. I sleep a little, and I smoke cigar after cigar. That is why I am in two-hundred-percent form."
    -- Winston Churchill

"LET'S GO FRANCIS"     Peter

• Options
    GuitardedGuitarded Posts: 4,647 ✭✭✭✭✭
    We had a 1 hour frost delay at the golf course this morning. Warmed up nicely to about 55. Shot 81 with 2 three putts. (Insert expletives). Sorry about your accumulation!!
    Friends don't let good friends smoke cheap cigars.
  • Options
    webmostwebmost Posts: 7,713 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Guitarded said:
    We had a 1 hour frost delay at the golf course this morning. Warmed up nicely to about 55. Shot 81 with 2 three putts. (Insert expletives). Sorry about your accumulation!!
    Sorry about your blighted desert wasteland.

All rain here, and plenty of it.
    “It has been a source of great pain to me to have met with so many among [my] opponents who had not the liberality to distinguish between political and social opposition; who transferred at once to the person, the hatred they bore to his political opinions.” —Thomas Jefferson (1808)

• Options
    cbuckcbuck Posts: 8,439 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Guitarded said:
    For nine holes? Your as good as I am!
  • Options
    This morning.

The road I take to work.

• Options
    miller65rodmiller65rod Posts: 3,630 ✭✭✭✭✭
    I got nothing just southwest of Indy. Driveway is completely snow free. Go 30 miles North and it and just gets worse and worse.
    Free Cuba
    "I ain't got no Opus's"
    LLA
    - Lancero Lovers of America
    2016 Gang War (South)
    May I assss u a ?

• Options
    Yep. Our county roads are closed for another hour. They closed them from 6pm-12pm except for EMS or police.
  • Options
    Just got the call, county is keeping roads closed until 6pm tonight.
  • Options
    miller65rodmiller65rod Posts: 3,630 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Hey on the bright side it will be 61 Sunday. Nuts.
    Free Cuba
    "I ain't got no Opus's"
    LLA
    - Lancero Lovers of America
    2016 Gang War (South)
    May I assss u a ?

• Options
    SleevePlzSleevePlz Posts: 6,249 ✭✭✭✭
    Ended up with 17 inches. On the bright side, I get another snow day tomorrow.
    LLA - Lancero Lovers of America