Home General Discussion

CigarFest 2016

TridentTrident Posts: 2,561 ✭✭✭✭
Hey everyone,

Just trying to get a head count on who is coming to Cfest this year.  I will be there Thursday-Saturday.  As we have done in the past would anyone like to meet up?  I think the easiest way to get it done, is if we attend the AB and RP event on Friday, and then hang out after.  There is a good chance some of the CCOM guys like Alex, and Andy will joint us, and maybe some of the others.  What are your thoughts?

Attendee list

1.  Roman (Trident) --Fri tickets
Tagged:

Comments

• skweekzskweekz Posts: 2,279 ✭✭✭
    I'll be there with two additional.
  • TridentTrident Posts: 2,561 ✭✭✭✭
    @skweekz are your tickets for saturday like usual?  Can you meet up friday night?

• skweekzskweekz Posts: 2,279 ✭✭✭
    Yeah we're Saturday at 12:30. We'll be in split rock Friday late morning. We have a house just down from the lodge. All are welcome. We'll have a fire going in the fire pit and food on the grill. 
  • y2pascoey2pascoe Posts: 1,727 ✭✭
    I'll be there Friday night staying at the same cabin with Skweekz and crew.  Don't have an actual ticket to the event, though.  Either testing my luck with last minute sellers or heading down to Hamburg Saturday to spend my money at the CI Superstore. 
  • bearbbearb Posts: 1,128 ✭✭✭
    thanks gents!  The hours saturday Night passed way too quickly, however we reconnected around a wonderful fire. After a busy few days it was lovely to chat and catch up over a few cigars. 
  • timbtimb Posts: 353 ✭✭✭

Bearb - had a blast with ya bro, thanks for all your help as always!

timb

• jliujliu Posts: 7,735 ✭✭✭✭
    Did Barry talk about his life again?  
  • y2pascoey2pascoe Posts: 1,727 ✭✭
    bearb said:
    thanks gents!  The hours saturday Night passed way too quickly, however we reconnected around a wonderful fire. After a busy few days it was lovely to chat and catch up over a few cigars. 
    Barry, so glad you were able to join us on Saturday night.  Great seeing you, buddy!