Home Trades, Passes and Bombs

Trading with The Shizz

WaltBasilWaltBasil Posts: 1,757 ✭✭✭
I reached out to Shizz to see if he has tried the newest bestest cheapo on the planet. A Cabreras. Rolled by the likes of one Willis Cabrera. FB search him and get more deets if you haven't heard of this particular brand yet. I've got a couple bundles and decided to send some out to some friends both here and off the forum. Currently there's only one place in the states that I know of to order them and I won't disrespect the fine folks here at ccom by posting a link. 

So I ask his shizzness if he has tried one yet. Nope. Great. I'll send him one to try and want to make sure I've still got his Loonar address correct. I do. But he swears he wants to trade me some pretty high coinage cigars in return. Of course he does. Oy. I knew this was a bad idea. 

I figured since this has turned into a trade, I might as well post it here and maintain my street cred in the process. I think the by-laws state that to be a current active member in good standing one must post at least a yearly trade. So here goes. 

9405 5036 9930 0317 2622 99

Hope you enjoy these Jim, and by these I mean the Cabreras. These are the Sumatra wrapper with high doses of cinnamon. It's like taking the cinnamon challenge. Pretty sure you'll enjoy the rest. Or at least find them other homes. ;-)

Comments

• 0patience0patience Posts: 10,665 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Nothing like digging your own hole.
    Good luck buddy. 

Oh wait, I never trade, so am I not in good standing? LOL!
    In Fumo Pax
    Money can't buy happiness, but it can buy cigars and that's close enough.

Wylaff said:
    Atmospheric pressure and crap.
  • avengethisavengethis Posts: 5,686 ✭✭✭✭✭
    0patience said:
    Nothing like digging your own hole.
    Good luck buddy. 

Oh wait, I never trade, so am I not in good standing? LOL!
    No you are a bad bad boy <span>:wink:</span>
    Team O'Donnell FTW!

"I've got a great cigar collection - it's actually not a collection, because that would imply I wasn't going to smoke ever last one of 'em." - Ron White
  • BigshizzaBigshizza Posts: 15,644 ✭✭✭✭✭
    9505513807626126332769.. Enjoy!
  • MorganGeoMorganGeo Posts: 2,228 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited May 2016
    Ole Walt will never learn.  I hope the Shizz and all its glory smacks you good! =D
  • The3StogiesThe3Stogies Posts: 2,652 ✭✭✭✭
    Nice selection Walt, smart hitting him first, might not be able to after.
  • WaltBasilWaltBasil Posts: 1,757 ✭✭✭
    edited May 2016
    You're quite welcome Jim, and I just got yours. As always, An outstanding selection on your end. Thanks! Quite a few vibes. Haven't tried yet.  Yum. 

• Usaf06Usaf06 Posts: 10,932 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Well done gentlemen. 
    "I drink a great deal. I sleep a little, and I smoke cigar after cigar. That is why I am in two-hundred-percent form."
    -- Winston Churchill

"LET'S GO FRANCIS"     Peter

• kswildcatkswildcat Posts: 1,490 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Whole bunch yummies. 
  • miller65rodmiller65rod Posts: 3,630 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Get'n Shizzy with it. Very Nice collateral damage.
    Free Cuba
    "I ain't got no Opus's"
    LLA
    - Lancero Lovers of America
    2016 Gang War (South)
    May I assss u a ?

• rsherman24rsherman24 Posts: 6,735 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Well done on both ends.  
  • The3StogiesThe3Stogies Posts: 2,652 ✭✭✭✭
    Yup, that'll leave a scar, great hits on both sides.
  • NolagizmoNolagizmo Posts: 1,914 ✭✭✭✭✭
    I can still see the fall out dropping. Well blasted fellas.
    "Come party with me in Tennessee for my birthday July we can smoke in the Smokey's."