Home General Discussion

Ontario California

WylaffWylaff Posts: 5,270 ✭✭✭✭✭
I just received notification that I would be spending the next 2 weeks working on a night shift in Ontario. Anybody in the area interested in getting together in the late afternoon or next weekend?
"Cooking isn't about struggling; It's about pleasure. It's like sǝx, with a wider variety of sauces."

At any given time the urge to sing "In The Jungle" is just a whim away... A whim away... A whim away...

Comments

• Usaf06Usaf06 Posts: 10,935 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Thats DZR territory
    "I drink a great deal. I sleep a little, and I smoke cigar after cigar. That is why I am in two-hundred-percent form."
    -- Winston Churchill

"LET'S GO FRANCIS"     Peter

• YaksterYakster Posts: 25,534 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Check out Klatch Coffee while you're out there.
    I'll gladly bomb you Tuesday for an Opus today. 

Join us on the New Zoom vHerf (Meeting # 2619860114 Password vHerf2020 )
  • WaterNerdWaterNerd Posts: 3,279 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Hay Wayne @Wylaff Ontario is close by (1hr away) Let me know if you have some free time and I'll come out  :)

Would be great to meet you!
    Better to remain silent and be thought a fool than to speak out and remove all doubt
    — Abraham Lincoln

• WylaffWylaff Posts: 5,270 ✭✭✭✭✭
    That would be awesome. I just got told I'm leaving tomorrow. I will post when I find out what days off I have.
    "Cooking isn't about struggling; It's about pleasure. It's like sǝx, with a wider variety of sauces."

At any given time the urge to sing "In The Jungle" is just a whim away... A whim away... A whim away...
  • danielzreyesdanielzreyes Posts: 8,769 ✭✭✭✭✭

"It's plume, bro. Nothing to worry about. Got any Opus?" The suppose to be DZR