Home Trades, Passes and Bombs
Options

KSWILDCAT Strikes Again!

WaterNerdWaterNerd Posts: 3,300 ✭✭✭✭✭
Our brother Randy @kswildcat let me know that he was going to a large B&M and wanted to see if I wanted anything. I know, IT’S A TRAP, but thought it would be fun to send him a nice selection of cigars so I told him about a few sticks I’ve been looking for. A few days later Randy let me know that the package was arriving Wednesday. When I got home and saw the package I knew I was in trouble

Medium flat rate box… Seriously? What did I walk into? A TRAP!!! Opened it up and out came 23 sticks. Yep 23. Dang Randy You lit me up on this one. Great selection of cigars and WAY OVER THE TOP. Thank you brother :)

Just remember my return fire is going to be epic. Be prepared  B)

Better to remain silent and be thought a fool than to speak out and remove all doubt
— Abraham Lincoln

Comments

• Options
    johnnyBjohnnyB Posts: 1,553 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Love this,great hit on a great target 
    Non Crux sed lux
  • Options
    peter4jcpeter4jc Posts: 15,431 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Hahaha...  Alan, you're too funny.
    "I could've had a Mi Querida!"   Nick Bardis
  • Options
    kswildcatkswildcat Posts: 1,490 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited May 2016
    That was a return fire from 2 of your bombs brother. Don't be getting any crazy ideas.. Just relax and enjoy.

I'm glad to see the fragile sticker done a lot of good.. I hope they all arrived safe.
  • Options
    The3StogiesThe3Stogies Posts: 2,652 ✭✭✭✭
    Randy sent you a can of whoop-ass there, nice one!

Fragile just means they don't throw it the truck overhand, they toss it underhand.
  • Options
    genareddoggenareddog Posts: 4,043 ✭✭✭✭✭
    That's Randy for your. Great hit for a great brother
  • Options
    Usaf06Usaf06 Posts: 10,983 ✭✭✭✭✭
    "I drink a great deal. I sleep a little, and I smoke cigar after cigar. That is why I am in two-hundred-percent form."
    -- Winston Churchill

"LET'S GO FRANCIS"     Peter