Home Non Cigar Related
Options

any @kswildcat sighting

dirtdudedirtdude Posts: 5,661 ✭✭✭✭✭
has anybody heard from that crazy cat Randy, last I heard he was chasing storms across the prairie. hope that storm didn't scatter that kenworth from h3ll to breakfast
A little dirt never hurt

Comments

• Options
    EchambersEchambers Posts: 4,178 ✭✭✭✭✭
    package landed at his place Friday and haven't heard from him so my guess is he is still out of town. 
    -- "There's something that doesn't make sense. Let's go poke it with a stick."
  • Options
    he runs hard but usually checks in now and then
    A little dirt never hurt
  • Options
    WaterNerdWaterNerd Posts: 3,300 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Haven't heard from him and your right he works hard. I know he'll be back!

His birthday is next Friday. PM me if you would like to send him some birthday wishes

001.jpg 35.2K
    Better to remain silent and be thought a fool than to speak out and remove all doubt
    — Abraham Lincoln

• Options
    AlbinfkAlbinfk Posts: 1,923 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Package landed 8 days ago also. Hope all is ok and making cigar money.
  • Options
    seems like he had somebody pick up packages for him
    A little dirt never hurt
  • Options
    avengethisavengethis Posts: 5,687 ✭✭✭✭✭
    I believe the address he uses is a friends address so when he is out they don't sit.
    Team O'Donnell FTW!

"I've got a great cigar collection - it's actually not a collection, because that would imply I wasn't going to smoke ever last one of 'em." - Ron White
  • Options
    WaterNerdWaterNerd Posts: 3,300 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Yes that's correct.
    Better to remain silent and be thought a fool than to speak out and remove all doubt
    — Abraham Lincoln

• Options
    johnnyBjohnnyB Posts: 1,553 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Bump
    Non Crux sed lux
  • Options
    MikeToddMikeTodd Posts: 974 ✭✭✭✭✭
  • Options
    genareddoggenareddog Posts: 4,044 ✭✭✭✭✭
    No word here
  • Options
    jlmartajlmarta Posts: 7,881 ✭✭✭✭✭
    None here.....  :/
  • Options
    Usaf06Usaf06 Posts: 10,983 ✭✭✭✭✭
    "I drink a great deal. I sleep a little, and I smoke cigar after cigar. That is why I am in two-hundred-percent form."
    -- Winston Churchill

"LET'S GO FRANCIS"     Peter

• Options
    BigshizzaBigshizza Posts: 15,645 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Hope he comes back soon.
  • Options
    Amos_UmwhatAmos_Umwhat Posts: 8,440 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Do you suppose he ran off with one of those Russian women that keep falling in love with us?
    WARNING:  The above post may contain thoughts or ideas known to the State of Caliphornia to cause seething rage, confusion, distemper, nausea, perspiration, sphincter release, or cranial implosion to persons who implicitly trust only one news source, or find themselves at either the left or right political extreme.  Proceed at your own risk.  

"If you do not read the newspapers you're uninformed.  If you do read the newspapers, you're misinformed." --  Mark Twain
  • Options
    miller65rodmiller65rod Posts: 3,630 ✭✭✭✭✭
    ^ They are everywhere.

Hi! How are you doing? I write to you with my personal email so write to me at any time. I will be always glad to answer you. I with pleasure will tell to you about me and about my life. I send you my photo if it is pleasant to you, I will send to you more. I also will be glad to see your photos. I'm from Russia, I hope this is not a problem for us.
    Free Cuba
    "I ain't got no Opus's"
    LLA
    - Lancero Lovers of America
    2016 Gang War (South)
    May I assss u a ?