Home Non Cigar Related

I am Drinking, are You?

Dark_RoastDark_Roast Posts: 1,070 ✭✭✭
Cheap 24oz STEEL reserve. Gets the job done! How bout you?

Comments

• avengethisavengethis Posts: 5,686 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Still working for another 2+ hours and then I will be.  Have not decided if its a bourbon or beer night.  maybe both since its just a golf outing on the calendar tomorrow.
    Team O'Donnell FTW!

"I've got a great cigar collection - it's actually not a collection, because that would imply I wasn't going to smoke ever last one of 'em." - Ron White
  • Dark_RoastDark_Roast Posts: 1,070 ✭✭✭
    ^  Maybe a little leftover poultry to go along with that bourbon or beer. Whichever libation you choose enjoy!
  • genareddoggenareddog Posts: 4,025 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Dos Equis Azul 
  • 90+_Irishman90+_Irishman Posts: 12,408 ✭✭✭✭✭
    only cigar no corn squeezing tonight, still dealing with affects of this damned stomach bug. 

Brett
    "When walking in open territory bother no one. If someone bothers you, ask them to stop. If they do not stop, destroy them."
  • avengethisavengethis Posts: 5,686 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Ended up with a pour of four roses barrel proof, a bomber of epic brewing chocolate stout and a bottle of central waters porter.
    Team O'Donnell FTW!

"I've got a great cigar collection - it's actually not a collection, because that would imply I wasn't going to smoke ever last one of 'em." - Ron White
  • GuitardedGuitarded Posts: 4,643 ✭✭✭✭✭
    I still can not focus on anything after last night. I see 3 golf balls and will try to hit the one in the middle. 
    Friends don't let good friends smoke cheap cigars.
    Guitarded said:
    I still can not focus on anything after last night. I see 3 golf balls and will try to hit the one in the middle. 
    Make sure your buddies aren't standing near the tees either so you don't hit their balls hahahaha 

Brett
    "When walking in open territory bother no one. If someone bothers you, ask them to stop. If they do not stop, destroy them."
  • Dark_RoastDark_Roast Posts: 1,070 ✭✭✭
    ^ Thanks for the laugh Brett!
    edited June 2016
    lol no problem, smart-a$$ is one of the few things I do well and Papa always told me to stick with my strengths

Brett