Home General Discussion
Options

Happy Father's Day.

CigarPunkCigarPunk Posts: 826 ✭✭✭✭
edited June 2016 in General Discussion
Just want to send out a Happy Father's Day to all the father's out there past and present. 
Anyone pulling out something special for today's smoke?

Comments

• Options
    MikeToddMikeTodd Posts: 974 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Not sure yet. Took the munchkins to the flea market/animal swap at the fairgrounds today. Picked up some more heritage breed chickens!
    I have an opus X, Forbidden X or a skinny monster I am going to choose from.
    I also have an unopened bottle of Blanton's that might get opened tonight.
  • Options
    eklektos44eklektos44 Posts: 145 ✭✭✭
    CigarPunk said:
    Just want to send out a Happy Father's Day to all the father's out there past and present. 
    Anyone pulling out something special for today's smoke?

I don't have a big collection yet, but I smoked a Padron 1964 Exclusivo earlier and will have a Dunhill Heritage Churchill later this afternoon. Anything  special for you?
    "Many a true word hath been spoken in jest"
                                                                  King Lear
  • Options
    Have a few Opus X in humi. Trying to put some age on them however think I might end up pulling one out today to toast up.
  • Options
    CigarPunk said:
    Have a few Opus X in humi. Trying to put some age on them however think I might end up pulling one out today to toast up.

Sounds tasty. Enjoy! B)
                                                                  King Lear
  • Options
    bert873bert873 Posts: 2,561 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Happy Father's Day! It'll be a while before I get time to have a smoke as the boy is only 5 days old. I do have some nice sticks waiting to celebrate though. 
  • Options
    bert873 said:
    Happy Father's Day! It'll be a while before I get time to have a smoke as the boy is only 5 days old. I do have some nice sticks waiting to celebrate though. 
    So this is your first father's day as a father? Congrats. You are in for a great trip. 
  • Options
    Puff_DougiePuff_Dougie Posts: 4,599 ✭✭✭✭✭
    bert873 said:

Got any Opus? ;)
    "When I have found intense pain relieved, a weary brain soothed, and calm, refreshing sleep obtained by a cigar, I have felt grateful to God, and have blessed His name." - Charles Haddon Spurgeon
  • Options
    GrouchoMGrouchoM Posts: 302 ✭✭✭
    Best wishes to all the dad's this Father's day. 
    The secret word is cigars! 
  • Options
    robertgreen30robertgreen30 Posts: 2,105 ✭✭✭✭
    Happy Father's day to all of the botl who have kids
  • Options
    Lee.mcglynnLee.mcglynn Posts: 5,960 ✭✭✭✭
    Holy crap it's @robertgreen30!! Welcome back man!!
    Money can't buy taste
  • Options
    I'm not a father but I had a cc punch punch from 07 that was pretty nice
    Money can't buy taste
  • Options
    Lol thanks Lee, good to hear from you 
  • Options
    Lol thanks Lee, good to hear from you 
    I hope you stick your head in a little more often! It's always nice seeing vets back
    Money can't buy taste
  • Options
    Thanks Lee I've been trying, I miss all the good people on hear and it's good to hear from you
  • Options
    Thanks Lee I've been trying, I miss all the good people on hear and it's good to hear from you
    How's vision doing? And how is everything with you?
    Money can't buy taste
  • Options
    tabakotabako Posts: 365 ✭✭✭
    Anyone do anything cool For a father today? Or maybe, To a father, depending on your sense of humor...
  • Options
    0patience0patience Posts: 10,665 ✭✭✭✭✭
    tabako said:
    Anyone do anything cool For a father today? Or maybe, To a father, depending on your sense of humor...
    No.
    In Fumo Pax
    Money can't buy happiness, but it can buy cigars and that's close enough.

Wylaff said:
    Atmospheric pressure and crap.
  • Options
    Just chillin' with my wife. My oldest daughter is coming up next weekend with my grandson who's going to spend a couple weeks with us, so l'm looking forward to that. Fixing to grill up some steaks. Just a laid back Fathers Day.
                                                                  King Lear
  • Options
    How's vision doing? And how is everything with you?
    Vision is doing OK, and everything is good on my end
  • Options
    MikeToddMikeTodd Posts: 974 ✭✭✭✭✭
    My Father's Day Ribeye...

• Options
    RhamlinRhamlin Posts: 8,913 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Happy Fathers Day everyone. Kicking back with one of my all time favorites. 
  • Options
    AlbinfkAlbinfk Posts: 1,923 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Happy Fathers Dayimage
  • Options
    Puff_DougiePuff_Dougie Posts: 4,599 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Happy Father's Day...

"When I have found intense pain relieved, a weary brain soothed, and calm, refreshing sleep obtained by a cigar, I have felt grateful to God, and have blessed His name." - Charles Haddon Spurgeon
  • Options
    EchambersEchambers Posts: 4,178 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Happy Father's day. 

-- "There's something that doesn't make sense. Let's go poke it with a stick."
  • Options
    dirtdudedirtdude Posts: 5,661 ✭✭✭✭✭
    my fathers day prayer was granted as my father went to see my older brother on his death bed last week, my fear was pops would see his oldest son pass on fathers day. Bro is standing strong despite expectations  (except mine). Dads should never have to see this, glad it wasnt on Fathers Day
    A little dirt never hurt
  • Options
    johnnyBjohnnyB Posts: 1,553 ✭✭✭✭✭
    dirtdude said:
    my fathers day prayer was granted as my father went to see my older brother on his death bed last week, my fear was pops would see his oldest son pass on fathers day. Bro is standing strong despite expectations  (except mine). Dads should never have to see this, glad it wasnt on Fathers Day
    I'm still praying for you and yours brother. I spent my father's day with my brother who lost his daughter in a horrible accident about 13 years ago. She was 13when it happened,always a hard day for him. We had some whiskey and a few beers. It was nice to remember the good old days.
    Non Crux sed lux
  • Options
    bert873bert873 Posts: 2,561 ✭✭✭✭✭
    bert873 said:

Got any Opus? ;)
    @Puff_Dougie no what's an Opus? Never heard of it.....just kidding! After your bomb I'm opused out for I bit!