Home General Discussion
Options

Smoking

10toes5410toes54 Posts: 85 ✭✭
Ya know smoking in this small town (19,200) is like lonely and I work mostly 10 hour days, not wanting pity here I just wish I had friends here (where I live)  who like a cigar or two and like talking cigars, weather , or whatever the closest large town is 45 miles away and when the weekend gets here I'm dead tired.... What's a boy to do? lol 

Comments

• Options
    StubbleStubble Posts: 8,199 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Try a town of 5,500 with the nearest big town 110 miles away!
    Hey, you gonna eat the rest of that corndog?
  • Options
    PatrickbrickPatrickbrick Posts: 7,734 ✭✭✭✭✭
    This is why we VHERF!  Join us its fun!
    "We make a living by what we get, but we make a life by what we give".  Winston Churchill.
    MOW badge received.
  • Options
    I will but monday would be better for me 
  • Options
    CrisiusCrisius Posts: 414 ✭✭✭
    10toes54 said:
    Ya know smoking in this small town (19,200) is like lonely and I work mostly 10 hour days, not wanting pity here I just wish I had friends here (where I live)  who like a cigar or two and like talking cigars, weather , or whatever the closest large town is 45 miles away and when the weekend gets here I'm dead tired.... What's a boy to do? lol 
    I'm in a town of about 20k as well. My cousin is the only person close by that smokes Cigars as well that I know of. xD So don't feel too bad.
  • Options
    webmostwebmost Posts: 7,713 ✭✭✭✭✭
    10toes54 said: What's a boy to do? 
    Get the hell outta Texas. Could do that.
    “It has been a source of great pain to me to have met with so many among [my] opponents who had not the liberality to distinguish between political and social opposition; who transferred at once to the person, the hatred they bore to his political opinions.” —Thomas Jefferson (1808)

• Options
    Bob_LukenBob_Luken Posts: 10,016 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Vherf is something you need to try. There is a late night crew that starts sometime  about midnight on lots of weekday nights. We don't always post in the forum that we're on. Just log in and check to see if we're there. You're more than welcome to join us. Lot's of guys get on at different times during the weekend too. 
  • Options
    WylaffWylaff Posts: 5,271 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Always welcome. I have no friends that smoke except on the vherf. A lot of people just check to see if someone is on. If your out smoke, log on. More often then not someone will join.
    "Cooking isn't about struggling; It's about pleasure. It's like sǝx, with a wider variety of sauces."

At any given time the urge to sing "In The Jungle" is just a whim away... A whim away... A whim away...
  • Options
    webmost said:
    10toes54 said: What's a boy to do? 
    Get the hell outta Texas. Could do that.

• Options
    I'm planing on moving in 2 years 
  • Options
    dirtdudedirtdude Posts: 5,653 ✭✭✭✭✭
    texit
    A little dirt never hurt